Is hybriding impossible for newbies?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Majarvis
  • 72 comments
  • 3,581 views
This was taken from a PM Heydu sent to me, and I thought I'd share it for people that don't know how to do it.

1-Finish hybriding your car and export it to an ini file.
2-Go to the folder where u saved the ini, and double click on it, it will open in notepad.
3-scroll down in the ini to lines 292 and 296. 292 is front DF and 296 is rear.
4-Change the values for those lines to yhe desired DF, IE:
292=-201
296=-211
would be front DF=2.00 and rear DF=2.10
 
hay whats up Heydu do u no where i can get codebraker parts codes bodys and stuff

uv been a graet help thanks
 
Originally posted by Masterblaster
Howd you no they were gonna drop 600 million bucks worth a bombs on Baghdad ???

Where did that come from? :rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by Majarvis
Where did that come from? :rolleyes:
He had made referrence to dropping bunker busters on them sad sucks over in Iraq bout a month back...
 
Uh-huh, right :rolleyes: Well I don't see where cuz it wasn't in this thread, and what you quoted him as saying is hardly anything to do with that. In case you didn't notice, this is a GT3 forum, not a war on Iraq forum.

I can see you're just trying to start up trouble, please, stop it :rolleyes:
 
No I think you're missing the point. You're posting about a war on a GAME forum, in a thread that has nothing to do with it. Also, there was no discussion going on in THIS thread about the war, so why did you make one? Pretty stupid if you ask me.
 
Originally posted by Majarvis
No I think you're missing the point. You're posting about a war on a GAME forum, in a thread that has nothing to do with it. Also, there was no discussion going on in THIS thread about the war, so why did you make one? Pretty stupid if you ask me.
You may have the last word on this matter, I will not debate you
 
Originally posted by Majarvis
No I think you're missing the point. You're posting about a war on a GAME forum, in a thread that has nothing to do with it. Also, there was no discussion going on in THIS thread about the war, so why did you make one? Pretty stupid if you ask me.

Theres a good way to get on a Mods good side .
:) :) :) :D :( :O ;) :p :lol: :rolleyes: :mad: :eek: :confused: :odd: :irked: :trouble: :cool: :banghead:
url]
-Cavlier Dude
 
Back