Is hybriding impossible for newbies?

• Thread starter Majarvis
  • 72 comments
This was taken from a PM Heydu sent to me, and I thought I'd share it for people that don't know how to do it.

1-Finish hybriding your car and export it to an ini file.
2-Go to the folder where u saved the ini, and double click on it, it will open in notepad.
3-scroll down in the ini to lines 292 and 296. 292 is front DF and 296 is rear.
4-Change the values for those lines to yhe desired DF, IE:
292=-201
296=-211
would be front DF=2.00 and rear DF=2.10

Uh-huh, right :rolleyes: Well I don't see where cuz it wasn't in this thread, and what you quoted him as saying is hardly anything to do with that. In case you didn't notice, this is a GT3 forum, not a war on Iraq forum.

I can see you're just trying to start up trouble, please, stop it :rolleyes:

No I think you're missing the point. You're posting about a war on a GAME forum, in a thread that has nothing to do with it. Also, there was no discussion going on in THIS thread about the war, so why did you make one? Pretty stupid if you ask me.

Originally posted by Majarvis
No I think you're missing the point. You're posting about a war on a GAME forum, in a thread that has nothing to do with it. Also, there was no discussion going on in THIS thread about the war, so why did you make one? Pretty stupid if you ask me.
You may have the last word on this matter, I will not debate you

Originally posted by Majarvis

Theres a good way to get on a Mods good side .
:) :) :) :D :( :embarrassed: ;) :P :lol: :rolleyes: :mad: :eek: :confused: :odd: :irked: :mischievous: :cool: :banghead:
url]
-Cavlier Dude

Latest Posts

Back