Is it just me? Spoon Civ crash at Cote

  • Thread starter Thread starter BeN_SpeC2
  • 37 comments
  • 1,403 views
Originally posted by drifting S15
that is hilarious!!

Yes it is! Then you can watch them all try to get back on the track and keep on going. Man would GT3 be terrible with car damage. Any race at Laguna Seca would cause the whole field except for maybe yourself to be out of the race due to damage.
 
What a waste of a post there Charger! :lol: But nothing at all, and I'm not going to say anything more than that, so we don't get off of topic here. :lol: BTW, you? :lol:
 
Originally posted by Chris Criswell
But I'm always in front so... :P
I almost never qualify. Plus I run cars that are usually at a power disadvantage, which means it takes me more than the first 10 seconds of the race to gain the lead... I like to work for my victories.

Besides, the JGTC Skylines handle Laguna Seca so badly it's hard to make two consecutive passes without lapping one of the things.
 
hey 69dodge if u read further down u would have read that i meant Shelby Cobra, for some reason i get the names of the 2 cars confused Cuda an cobra, but anyways..back to my Drifting
 
Originally posted by BadBatsuMaru
I just did Laguna Seca endurance, and the Viper Oreca lapped the CLK Touring Car 9 times. The C5R, GT40 Race Car and Esperante all lapped him 6 times. Every time on the last turn, the CLK would be going a little too fast, cut too far inside across the rumble strip into the dirt, then shoot across the track and out into the sand on the other side of the corner, cut back across and do a 180 in the middle of the track. He would then be stopped in the middle of the road facing the wrong direction, slowly turn back around, and finish the lap.

That happened in a series I was doing, or it might've been the enduro, except it was the GT40 spinning out on the last turn...and in a different series the Pennzoil Skyline used to just cark it across the road twice after the corkscrew.
 
i was racing in the ametuer american championship and there was a camero z28 and it span at the corkscrew and it was like its engine blew....it was constantly switching form 1st gear to reverse every second and it didnt get anywhere. it just stayed there the whole race. But its already been announced that in GT4 the AI are so much more clever:( no more comical value to the game:( skylines and american cars greatly increased:( lol
 
I was doing Seattle Circuit II(sorry I forgot the series) and the Shelby Cobra hit the first wall on the first turn you have to make(with a little "help":mad: ) and was stuck there the whole race, which was about five laps.
 
Back