Is it just me....

Status
Not open for further replies.
South Africa
South-Africa
Francois8005
Well well well, first MotorCityHami, now Priano....me thinks someone might be sabotaging the biggest reason (count'em) why this site might be visited, and some of us (hey Admin rather catch the bad guys) looks the wrong way...

I don't know about anyone else, but I personally haven't even used any tunes from the tuners here. I do all my own tuning. I come here because this site is the best source of info on the gran turismo series, and has the biggest and best community of racing sim fans.

No problem with your reason for visiting the site, just my 2 cents worth......but their threads did cover a lot of activity.

Dear @cowboy i'm so sorry for ruining your Super Spelling Sunday...but you get it? Do you?

My point was I doubt two tuners' threads on this forum are the biggest reason people use the forum. I understand that people who used their tunes may be unhappy they've left, but it seems their leaving was their own choice, so nothing really anyone can do about it. Not like it's hard to learn how tuning in the game works anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back