Is it only mine gt5 disc

  • Thread starter Thread starter .Jake.
  • 6 comments
  • 578 views
Messages
449
Netherlands
Amsterdam
Messages
i_will_sur5_
My gt5 keeps crashing when i leave a online lobby , anny one else got these problems?
 
I dont. Do you have any connection issues on tier games?
 
I have no idea. Not too great with stuff like that. Sorry man.
 
Mine isn't crashing but it has frozen when leaving lobbys, as well as just being very very slow to exit. I think theres more traffic online these days as well as adittional problems from the update.

As far as a solution, I dont think there is one yet. I just upgraded my internet connection from the slowest to the fastest, so maybe that will help my situation, but probably not.
 
Mine freezes from time to time, it's more likely to do with your internet connection
 
My Internet connection has broken recently (a car hit the junction box and it still hasn't been fixed) and I've had the same symptoms. Try turning off your internet and playing GT fully offline (signing out of PSN doesn't always work) and see if it does it then.
 
Back