Is it possiable to be "hacked" ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter HawkeTrainer
  • 9 comments
  • 899 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
199
Today online in two diffrent rooms and two diffrent people both and said they where "hacked" and only had 1 car left
(1 dude had spitfire 1500 other a 69 camaro)

Is having your cars taken even possiable in gt5?
 
Even if they hacked into your account they could only trade away one car a day, and that's only for the cars worth under a million dollars.
 
They could sell all the cars or remove them from the garage.
 
They could sell all the cars or remove them from the garage.

Didn't think about that, it would be a lot of work though to sell 100+ cars, unless you really hated someone and wanted to make them miserable.
 
They could be just fooling you into giving them a car by making you feel sorry for them that they have lost there cars, Just a thought lol.
 
They could be just fooling you into giving them a car by making you feel sorry for them that they have lost there cars, Just a thought lol.

I was thinking that,only thing is the one guy seems more made about losing his cars and less concerned with trying to get free stuff.
 
I know if it happened to me, I wouldn't be in an online room racing, I'd be grinding away, trying to make more money.
 
Not heard of that before, guess it's another argument for regular back-up of your save file.
 
I was hacked a few days ago in the weekend.
My car wasn't driving like it used to.
Dunno what happened, but I was so hacked every turn I tried to make, I crashed into the wall.

I tried all sorts of things, I tried changing cars but I couldn't find the garage!
At some point it was so bad I thought I needed new glasses because everything was fuzzy.

It was horrible.
 
No, it's inpossiable to have your cars removed by being hacked.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back