Is it possible......to flip an x1?

  • Thread starter Thread starter HARRISANDERSON
  • 33 comments
  • 2,454 views

HARRISANDERSON

(Banned)
Messages
71
Messages
HARRISANDERSON12
Hi guys. How/ can an a Red Bull x1 be flipped? Is it possible? I can flip many cars, but not the X1. Any suggestions? :D
 
Minimum downforce, and go find a track with a massive jump.
 
I flipped mine on the jump at Cape Ring.
 
I flipped it three times during a 'Ring 24hr race...
 
I did a front flip on Eiger Norward short track.
 
There's plenty of YouTube vids of people flipping them on user made tracks
 
There's plenty of YouTube vids of people flipping them on user made tracks
It can easily be done on the first corner of Nurb GP. Just cut it a little at high speed. My brother even managed to flip one in the long right hander halfway on Nurb GP.
 
yeah you can flip it on the first hairpin corner of the nurburg track if you cut the corner and try to go over the patch of grass :D
 
Yup, did it at Trial Mountain twice. And here's a photo for proof.;)
264959_10150235663737298_722942297_7047526_6572024_n.jpg
 
I flipped mine doing the Vettel challenge coming out of the hairpin right before the Schumacher S's even got the trophy for doing it on that one.
 
Any car can be flipped on Trial Mountain if you hit that patch of dirt just before the start/finish line.
 
I flip it in any possible place with a jump. Trial Mountain is one of the easiest.
 
I flipped mine on one of those jump tracks.
 
Redrkt
I flipped mine doing the Vettel challenge coming out of the hairpin right before the Schumacher S's even got the trophy for doing it on that one.

Same here in the Vettel Challenge, I was driving like a maniac on Suzuka though! lol
 
I flipped my X2010 at Daytona once. I think I nudged the wall a little but I swear it seemed like it happened on it's own. I think I saved the replay so I have to watch it.
 
Did this so many times on the first corner of the Vettel challenge :banghead:







 
Ive flipped mine doing the time trial seasonal. Lost the back end through a corner, slid out into the sand, then it transitioned to grass and I guess it caught the end and rolled.
 
I sent mine 250ft in the air at Wings of the Red Dragon.
 
i flipped mine on daytona. 5 times!
 
Did this so many times on the first corner of the Vettel challenge :banghead:


Yes, first corner Nürburgring / S.Vettel Challenge. :lol:👍

Soo often... the corner doesn't look like you could flip your car there.
 
I've yet to flip an X2010. Well, that's not entirely true. I've flipped it off out of frustration during the Vettel challenges.
 
The offline Physics make for less air. go online and find a track with a jump like the one in the video.
 
Anything can be flipped on the last turn at Trial Mountain.
 
Back