DS3 only.
I still only have 40 gold and 20 silver ( although I didn't try to gold some more in the last 2 weeks ).
Anyway, did the Eiger Loeb challenge on first try ( or let's say first finish, bumped into the invisible walls a few times ). Just make sure to set ALL assistent programs ( apart from ABS ) to 0 in each event ( Although i have them set to 0 in my personal settings, some assistent programs were active, which made proper rally drifting impossible ) Then it's a walk in the park for a guy like you, who unlike me, did all licences on gold.
Just race the car really hard,push it, no need to drive carefully. Did it yesterday, I remember having a 1.21 at the exit of the hairpin, at least I think so. Did it by a second, wasn't that great in the last third of the track, since I drove it the first time ever.
AMG Acadamy. I used the default setting of the cars, and again, drive the car harder than on other licence tests. The Nordschleife requires an agressive aproach, use the curbs, try to find a smooth line and beat the Benz to death ;-)
Also I noticed that the racing line GT offers is way off sometimes in some events, rally and AMG for example. Sometimes you can easily go at full throttle in red zones for a fe seconds, and you have to in order to get gold.
Speaking of gold and Loeb challenge, I am having a problem to gold the snow level. Hell, I even needed 3 full attempts for bronze.
I remember also having had a few problems to gold the snow rally licence test, but I did it in the end ( had to eliminate some of my drifting, replaced it with slow driving, which doesn't suit my driving style, but improved my time ). The Loeb challenge in Charmonix seems just as hard, but for 4 min instead of like 1.30. Pretty tough for me at least.
I have the impression, that my personal style is agressive and hard driving, which makes some licences and tests extremly easy, others which require patient and careful driving all the harder.
In a more positive light I might say that I am more of a Hamilton than a Button.
Anyway, good luck for the special events mentioned above, I'm not the best driver out there, if I could do it, you can aswell.