J Jamezy10 Messages 112 Messages Robbo5572 Jul 11, 2011 #1 What title says. Like i mean without putting the disc in and starting the game like a ps store download.
What title says. Like i mean without putting the disc in and starting the game like a ps store download.
bass264 Messages 652 Classified Messages bass264 Jul 11, 2011 #2 Whenever you save the game it's automatically saved to the PS3's HDD. Can you rephrase what your trying to say?
Whenever you save the game it's automatically saved to the PS3's HDD. Can you rephrase what your trying to say?
Rob192005 Premium Messages 12,878 Backstreets of Paisley Messages Robabza2 Jul 11, 2011 #3 I'll have a shot at this,I think he's asking if you can save GT5 to a portable hard drive.
TommyWizard Messages 556 N. Ireland Messages TommyWizard Jul 11, 2011 #4 No. He means being able to start the game itself from the hard drive on the PS3 without the need of the GT5 disk being in the tray. The answer to that original question is also a no. It is possible but not without hacking the PS3.
No. He means being able to start the game itself from the hard drive on the PS3 without the need of the GT5 disk being in the tray. The answer to that original question is also a no. It is possible but not without hacking the PS3.
GTP_Monkey May the force be with you Premium Messages 3,024 Top Valley, NG5 Jul 11, 2011 #5 Rob192005 I'll have a shot at this,I think he's asking if you can save GT5 to a portable hard drive. Click to expand... Yes you can do that.
Rob192005 I'll have a shot at this,I think he's asking if you can save GT5 to a portable hard drive. Click to expand... Yes you can do that.
D DromeGT Messages 386 Messages Mev220 Jul 11, 2011 #6 If you jailbreak your console you can, but you will lose online play if you do that.
Rob192005 Premium Messages 12,878 Backstreets of Paisley Messages Robabza2 Jul 11, 2011 #7 mark2002 Yes you can do that. Click to expand... Awesome, I can have some fun with that.
GTP_Monkey May the force be with you Premium Messages 3,024 Top Valley, NG5 Jul 11, 2011 #8 Rob192005 Awesome, I can have some fun with that. Click to expand... You can only copy it to the external drive, im sure you cant do anything with it.
Rob192005 Awesome, I can have some fun with that. Click to expand... You can only copy it to the external drive, im sure you cant do anything with it.
Zuel United Sports Car Champ (Banned) Messages 2,095 Burke, Fairfax, Messages GTP_STRIKER Messages Xbox SUCKS Jul 11, 2011 #9 If you speaking of the whole game no you can't though the data can.
Rob192005 Premium Messages 12,878 Backstreets of Paisley Messages Robabza2 Jul 11, 2011 #10 I can't use it as a second game save then?