Is it possible to tell if a car is premium before buying?

  • Thread starter Thread starter sam_i_am
  • 4 comments
  • 3,073 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
187
Canada
Ontario
Messages
GTP_academic
I'm sorry if I missed something very obvious. But I just don't see a way to determine if a car is premium or not, before buying.

Any ideas?

Sam
 
I'm sorry if I missed something very obvious. But I just don't see a way to determine if a car is premium or not, before buying.

Any ideas?

Sam

As far as I can gather. If it's in the dealership it is premium. If it's in the used cars it's standard.
 
Dealership = Premium

Used Cars = Standard (and you can also see a small "S" on the bottom left corner of each car listing stating that it's a standard car)
 
Use your eyes?

I try. But, at 51, they ain't what they used to be :)

Anyhow, it looks like new cars in the dealerships are premium and used cars are standard. Thanks for the answers.

Sam
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back