Is it worth buying a new PS3 console for GT6?

  • Thread starter Thread starter gtnoobie
  • 32 comments
  • 2,861 views
While the PS4 may not be worth it yet... Is it really worth buying a console that is soon to be obsolete?
I'd say yes, getting a used one (like what I did) is an even bigger bonus.
 
I've pretty much hanged up my GT5 racing gloves in late 2012. Then GT6 came and I restarted my PS3. But my PS3 has been acting up by auto shut down despite vacuuming the vents , cooler fan etc. While the ps3 allows on/off I've played GT6 up mid of national B race, I find GT6 almost like GT5 except with different interface. It's frustrating as it shuts mid race at time n need system restore n then refuse to turn on.

Question is, is GT6 improved enough over GT5 to be worth buying a new console for? I had every car in GT5 except x1 prototype so if it's more of the same I might just retire my copy of GT6 than buy an obsolete console.

For those who played both a lot please comment.
 
I traded my ps3 in for ps4 then gt6 came out then I bought me another ps3... I only buy consoles for racing games anyway, gt6 is to additive
 
Back