Is Lotus Set To Return to Gran Turismo Sport?

View attachment 817278
Speaking of Geely, would be nice to have this in Gr.4, that face can scare anyone out of the way.

Lynk&Co would make sense for GTS (or any racing game, really) since they’re all about those millennials.

After Lotus though, of course.
Bad idea, would create similar problems to the Megane Trophy, in the sense that WTCR cars would be extremely difficult due to being so far outside of the GT4 rulebook which Gr.4 is based around.

WTCR cars are about 50-80bhp down on power compared to most Gr.4 cars in the game whilst being 1250kg. If PD were going to go down the route of TCR then it would make more sense to have it as Gr.5.

Also, some will point out that the TT Cup from Gr.4 was raced in TCR Europe, but that was only under a special technical waiver for the first TCR Europe season.

I had the Evora in the beta, and was a joy to drive, so definitely would like to see it's return.

Like others the Motorsport Elise would be sweet too.

Who remembers the 1992 Carlton? I think together with the 22B it was the car that I used most in GT5, I loved making it drift so much.

Carlton.JPG

maxresdefault.jpg

Its in the competiton.

What was most stark to me at the time was that GT6 was full of Elises... a car I dont have any feeling for.

Problem was the Exige was all over Top Gear and Forza.

So to me, the Exige is what I'm excited about. Its also a perfect candidate for GT3/GT4

maxresdefault.jpg

Been a long wait for Exiges into Gran Turismo.

There's been a fair few Exiges campagined in Australia funnily enough and they're not quite fast enough for the top tier GT3 but they're too fast for GT4.

Still, PD would do a fine job Bop'ping then into line.

Who remembers the 1992 Carlton? I think together with the 22B it was the car that I used most in GT5, I loved making it drift so much.

View attachment 817325
I would personally love the Carlton being added, given it is arguably the best sleeper sedan in the world, but one issue would be whether to classify it as a Vauxhall like Forza does, or keep it under the Lotus banner. It would be the same issue with the Lotus Cortina should they add it at some point, Ford or Lotus?

Bad idea, would create similar problems to the Megane Trophy, in the sense that WTCR cars would be extremely difficult due to being so far outside of the GT4 rulebook which Gr.4 is based around.

WTCR cars are about 50-80bhp down on power compared to most Gr.4 cars in the game whilst being 1250kg. If PD were going to go down the route of TCR then it would make more sense to have it as Gr.5.

Also, some will point out that the TT Cup from Gr.4 was raced in TCR Europe, but that was only under a special technical waiver for the first TCR Europe season.

We have BoP system it will works tbh not that hard knowing PD do that, but make it balance that another story and again we have Group C on GR.1 now that make it not ideal :lol:

So to me, the Exige is what I'm excited about. Its also a perfect candidate for GT3/GT4

maxresdefault.jpg

Been a long wait for Exiges into Gran Turismo.

that car surely look beautiful but they change to Evora V6 Cup now
37007109_1867543973310680_2538849434607812608_n.jpg

but I wonder if we will get this instead, look at that big wang :lol:
bbd384c8-8bb8-42c6-8ae0-539fcd36d5ca.jpg

TCR and GT4 are very close in lap times so it isn't too much of a stretch. The TT Cup was more about the body style than anything for its waiver, its literally the same car as the Cupra/Golf/RS3 TCR.

Hypothetical: If Lotus did return to GTS, would the F1500T-A be renamed to the 97T and put in the Lotus dealership? Would there be a duplicate of it in the Lotus dealership, or would nothing change at all?
They would definitely not remove the F1500T if they added 97T.

I sure hope Lotus come back to GTS their so much fun to drive in Gran Turismo. I know they PD will do it justice with the new sounds and handling from the current game. I really wish PD could put the Lotus 49 in the game or GT1 awesome cars. The 97t would be cool if we get the Official one. Now give me SPA! okay I’m done.

Hi all ! Today in GTS, what would be the car next to a Lotus Elise in terms of driving reactions ? The Alfa 4C, MR-2 '97, Alpine '17... or other ?

(Adjusting horsepower and weight, of course)

If Lotus come back, I really want only one thing. Well, many things, in fact. But i'm talking about a category of cars: their old Formula One cars.

It's just a shame if they're release olny the 97/98T and nothing else. What about the revolutionnary 72 of Fittipaldi ? the beautiful 49 of Clark and Hill? or his evolution, like the B or C ? the mighty 25 of the flying scot ? the underdog 18 of Moss ? or the 79, the black pearl of Andretti and Peterson ?

Since GT is also about history, introduce some of these cars would be as exciting as getting the Cortina, the Carlton or the Europa. I know this is not a wishlist, but that would logical.

Hi all ! Today in GTS, what would be the car next to a Lotus Elise in terms of driving reactions ? The Alfa 4C, MR-2 '97, Alpine '17... or other ?

(Adjusting horsepower and weight, of course)

The 4C. light and reactive as hell. The Elise is her direct rival.

If Lotus come back, I really want only one thing. Well, many things, in fact. But i'm talking about a category of cars: their old Formula One cars.

It's just a shame if they're release olny the 97/98T and nothing else. What about the revolutionnary 72 of Fittipaldi ? the beautiful 49 of Clark and Hill? or his evolution, like the B or C ? the mighty 25 of the flying scot ? the underdog 18 of Moss ? or the 79, the black pearl of Andretti and Peterson ?

Since GT is also about history, introduce some of these cars would be as exciting as getting the Cortina, the Carlton or the Europa. I know this is not a wishlist, but that would logical.

The 4C. light and reactive as hell. The Elise is her direct rival.
The F1 "Team Lotus" split from the car company a long, long time ago. It's a totally different licensing deal.

Can anyone tell me if this is real or not? I've seen several screenshots from different people, though, the car Thumbnails look too realistic.

Back