Is PD giving us this car from Geneva?

  • Thread starter Thread starter killerjimbag
  • 14 comments
  • 1,124 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, how would we know?
 
Urmmmm.. 💡 maybe?
 
A car is the least thing I would be excited about. It gives the least amount of enjoyment. And if you can't tune the car I will never use it besides the seasonal event. So then it would be basically useless to me.

A course maker and community features is where it's at for me.
 
I'm from PD and I can say that it's coming.





Really this thread?
 
Yeah I'm the Easter Bunny, nothing for you this Easter.
 
Ide rather have the missing content then more cars or tracks.
 
Well so would I , but considering PD,s track record.
 
I hope they will not waste their precious time on this. I´d rather have them work on the stuff that really needs to be done. I would even give back at least 300 cars for promised content that is still missing.
 
Well so would I , but considering PD,s track record
 
They either will... or they won't.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back