Sa!!yz~Rage Messages 278 Messages GTP_Sa11yz-Rage May 21, 2008 #1 Are there starter chicks somewhere that I've missed? 👍 (You can delete this if you want, I just thought it was funny to see that on the GT page.)
Are there starter chicks somewhere that I've missed? 👍 (You can delete this if you want, I just thought it was funny to see that on the GT page.)
bevo Premium Messages 2,483 Messages GTP_bevofrancis Messages bevo francis May 21, 2008 #2 I don't understand anything about this thread.
Stevisiov GTP_Sigma Premium Messages 5,602 England, Warwickshire Messages GTP_Sigma May 21, 2008 #3 I believe he is it referance to 'Mild suggestive themes'. However I think it has that on the box because of some song lyrics.
I believe he is it referance to 'Mild suggestive themes'. However I think it has that on the box because of some song lyrics.
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? May 21, 2008 #4 Sa!!yz~Rage Click to expand... Well, I suppose if you get a jolly from automobilia...
Sa!!yz~Rage Messages 278 Messages GTP_Sa11yz-Rage May 21, 2008 #5 It's at the bottom of the page. Again it's just a time-waster post. US GT site.
deadlyz33 Messages 620 May 21, 2008 #6 Either its due to the song lyrics in the game or because the game depicts a dangerous sport which should not be tried at home or by non-professionals. Maybe?
Either its due to the song lyrics in the game or because the game depicts a dangerous sport which should not be tried at home or by non-professionals. Maybe?
daan Salut Gilles Moderator Messages 37,140 Scotland Messages GTP_daan May 21, 2008 #7 So, has no one thought to go to www.esrb.org to see what they say about it? Gran Turismo 5 Prologue - Sony Computer Entertainment America - Everyone - Mild Suggestive Themes - PlayStation 3 Click to expand... So, we know that already, but what are "Mild suggestive themes"? Suggestive Themes - Mild provocative references or materials Click to expand... That sounds to me that it's got that because of the racing element.
So, has no one thought to go to www.esrb.org to see what they say about it? Gran Turismo 5 Prologue - Sony Computer Entertainment America - Everyone - Mild Suggestive Themes - PlayStation 3 Click to expand... So, we know that already, but what are "Mild suggestive themes"? Suggestive Themes - Mild provocative references or materials Click to expand... That sounds to me that it's got that because of the racing element.
mindwise Certified Idiot Premium Messages 401 Messages GTP_mindwise Messages xbox?, my pc you mean? May 22, 2008 #8 I guess it's all the rubber used in GT5P that got the raters on the wrong foot.