Is the C6 Z06 going to have the windscreen HUD?

  • Thread starter Thread starter strik3out
  • 15 comments
  • 2,103 views
Really? You had to make this a thread?
 
I think it did on prologue so I guess yes.
 
Really? You had to make this a thread?

Yes. How else would I find this specific answer out? And now I have my answer, thanks the second poster, this topic can fizzle out. And now you can stop worrying about how much site bandwidth you're not paying for is being taken up.
 
Yes. How else would I find this specific answer out? And now I have my answer, thanks the second poster, this topic can fizzle out. And now you can stop worrying about how much site bandwidth you're not paying for is being taken up.

By posting in latest news/discussion like everyone else?
 
It had it in prologue so yeah I reckon it will be in .... a WHOLE thread? Really?
 
By posting in latest news/discussion like everyone else?

That place is so flooded with posts every second it'll be almost impossible to get the question asked. But, it doesn't really deserve a thread either. But, no harm done.
 
Either ignore it, report it if you think it shouldn't be here* or answer it. Don't spam the thread with useless posts.


* And as we know it's here, and haven't locked it, just presume it's OK. Not everything has to go in the news/general discussion thread. We do have other threads you know. You can post other threads.
 
Whilst I'm not a particulary big Vette fan, I am looking forward to using this with it's HUD at night.
 
Yes. How else would I find this specific answer out? And now I have my answer, thanks the second poster, this topic can fizzle out. And now you can stop worrying about how much site bandwidth you're not paying for is being taken up.

In the GT5 FaQ thread its a pretty good thread maybe you should have tried there
 
Little HUD that comes on some cars, it's like see through and on the windscreen, just above the steering wheel. Corvette has it, and the Z06 gives the speedo, but I think the ZR1 gives not only the speed, but fuel and lateral G too... I hope the ZR1 in GT5 has that too.
 
I totally forgot about cars with Huds. I know the X-1 has it so I'd assume the Zo6 does too. Any other cars with Huds?
 
The Z06 in GT5P has it and so does the "Tuned by Gran Turismo Z06". Why would they drop it for GT5?
 
Back