Is the game still worth it?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alphawolf262
  • 32 comments
  • 4,525 views
IMO its far and away the best driving/car game on the PS3. Its also one of the only ones that isn't an arcade racer that is drive-able with a DS. Most of the others are horribly twitchy with a controller.

Personally, I think the offline is fantastic (I've almost never gone online with it either) for one reason more than anything else - The Ring. I find it endlessly fun to pick a car from my garage, set a nice time of day and run laps @ Nurburgring.

The one thing I would dearly love GT5 to have is a few really long point to point courses. A nice "coastal" course, a mountain course, that sort of thing with time of day. twenty or thirty miles - ideally real world locales too. I would LOVE that...

^^ so true. We need longer mountain,beach side courses. xD
+1 That, or maybe this too?
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=249516
 
Back