Is the Nissan R89C Race Car a good car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter illegaldreams
  • 10 comments
  • 3,379 views
Messages
536
Messages
Armed1nfidel
Was wondering if this car was good and can beat like the wind and all stars?
 
No need to bump your post 5 minutes after you make it. I never tried that car yet, but if you beat Like The Wind, you get a car that can destroy the competition in All Stars.

Me, and many others used a ZR1, Race modified, and maxed out. 1100kg, and 900hp. It'll do the trick. For the Indy track, you'll need to set your top speed to something like 420km/h or so. That's what mine was on when I beat them. Good luck!
 
Thanks for the advice I'm just having a hard time beating it, and my friend said he barely won with his zr1 race mod. I have the VW W12 someone wants to trade me for the nissan race car
 
Thanks for the advice I'm just having a hard time beating it, and my friend said he barely won with his zr1 race mod. I have the VW W12 someone wants to trade me for the nissan race car

Trade the VW and use the Nissan to easily beat that championship. No upgrades are needed, but if you must, increase overall downforce and grab Race - Medium or Soft tires.
 
If the Nissan is anything like it was in GT4 it destroys.
 
I got this car last night, It look similar performance than the Minolta 88c-v which mean it is a very good car. I didn't tested a lot though.
 
I only have the R92, but if it is anything remotely like it, it'll also destroy both races. The R92 is a beast and somehow I get the feeling that it is even faster than the 908.
 
Thanks for the advice I'm just having a hard time beating it, and my friend said he barely won with his zr1 race mod. I have the VW W12 someone wants to trade me for the nissan race car

Hi, I have a Nissan 89 race car if you want to trade it for the VW W12 Nardo
 
Back