Is the Nissan GT-R GT-500 ‘99 a good car for the “Enter the Neoclassical Challenge” book?

• Thread starter moby323
  • 8 comments
United States
United States
I’ve had trouble and read that the best thing to do is get a 90’s race car from Legends and was wondering if this is a good one for that. Thanks.

I tried a tuned one of these on Easy difficulty and I managed 1st-1st-2nd with Willow Springs being the race I only finished 2nd in. I’m not very good either so it should be possible to clear the menu at the very least.

I tried a tuned one of these on Easy difficulty and I managed 1st-1st-2nd with Willow Springs being the race I only finished 2nd in. I’m not very good either so it should be possible to clear the menu at the very least.
Thanks for the info. I’ll buy the car to try it out. Did you tune it yourself or do you have a source for a tune?

I play on regular so you think it’s doable on regular? Is there a much better car that I should just wait for?

Just as an update. I came in 3rd in Willow Springs after a couple of tries. You really can’t make mistakes. I would have finished 2nd the race before but I lost focus the last quarter of a lap and went off the road. And there is no rain variable since it is the desert. Fuji is next.

Just as an update. I came in 3rd in Willow Springs after a couple of tries. You really can’t make mistakes. I would have finished 2nd the race before but I lost focus the last quarter of a lap and went off the road. And there is no rain variable since it is the desert. Fuji is next.
Are you sure you have enough downforce on that 787b? You really only need about 650hp but get that downforce up and use racing Medium tires. You will literally fly by the AI on the big sweeping turns making up a lot of time.

Latest Posts

Back