Is the UCD your friend or enemy?

  • Thread starter Thread starter hilley69
  • 74 comments
  • 6,166 views
It's my enemy. I've been looking for two specific cars and they haven't showed for a long, long time.
 
I saw a Mercedes CLK GTR Race Car yesterday which cost 3.5 million cr. I just refuse to buy it because I refuse to grind seasonals for cash. I need cars for photomode only and I hope PD get their act together and lift the gift cap or multiply prize output in every event by 10.
 
Oh yeah I saw a few of those recently too, and I believe a brown one is in mine right now. Its performance sucks (mega understeer) but it is still a great car to have.

i no the handling its the greatest! But for some reason i just love the looks of it!
 
Its a friend.Yesterday i found a car I've been looking for ages...the AE86 GT APEX
 
its my FRENEMY which is friend and enemy put together.

I've bought most the cars I want in the game and am just casually looking through UCD for those rare color packages on the Camaro SS and Cuda. But sometimes I can't help but buy cars just to see what they can do... which makes me happy but at the sametime makes me sad because I'm constantly broke.

UCD gives me cars.
UCD take me money.
 
I don't really care about the UCD, so I'm afraid it's neither. :guilty:
 
Buy... Grind ... buy...

Eventually you will have nearly everything.

But used first, the premiums will always be there.

I have almost everything... Except for a Rx-7 of all cars...
 
I been looking for a Team Playstation Audi R8 LMS. One finally shows up in the UCD, I'm like
AwesomeSmileyEvenSmaller.png
.Then, I see it costs over 5,000,000 credits, now i'm like :mad:.
 
I been looking for a Team Playstation Audi R8 LMS. One finally shows up in the UCD, I'm like
AwesomeSmileyEvenSmaller.png
.Then, I see it costs over 5,000,000 credits, now i'm like :mad:.

my thoughts exactly i keep grinding to get this car too and it don't show so i end up buyin something else :grumpy:
 
You guys weren't kidding about the UCD spitting out rare cars after you've already got them. Today I saw a Nissan R390 GT1 Race Car '98 (took me forever to get it from a 1998 ticket), Audi R8 Race Car (Audi Team Playstation ORECA) '05, Nissan GT-R Concept LM Race Car (I actually bought this), and I saw a Chaparral 2D Race Car '67 yesterday. All of my rare cars are turning up again.
 
Managed to grab the 205 Rally Car and the RS200 Rally Car from the UCD today for about £4mil total. Was happy to grab them both although now i've spent my money i know that the Jaguar XJR-9 will pop up soon lol
 
It is my enemy. I think i'll neever get a 10+m car. got up to 5mil. and it shows me a 3m and 2m i need. so i bought cause i needed them, now im broke. 880 cars, i give.
 
Dude, the UCD is helping you! It knows all, and must think you aren't ready for cars of that nature, and is preparing you for the day that karma is on your side and they show up!

On topic, I think it's my friend because it always seems to know when I need a car for an event. It doesn't care about what I'm trying to collect, but it gets me the important stuff.
 
tonystew42, i do think your right, it may be helping me out. funny thing yesturday, i had gotten back to 2m after buying those 3m and 2m cars. i almost decided to buy alot of new cars with the money, but i only bought 1, did a race, and then the car i thought would come up did, the #91 dodge viper. funny, the UCD knew what i was thinking. lol
 
A friend when I'm not expecting it.

An enemy when I'm hoping for things :)

this...

also, ive been looking for a mazdaspeed atenza since i got the game.

1100 days later... never shown up. totally lame.

also, why do they keep popping up the stupid midget and there are always 3-6 evo's in it.
 
Back