Is the X1 Prototype tunable?

  • Thread starter Thread starter TheIshter
  • 11 comments
  • 2,223 views
Messages
562
Messages
TheIshter
Posted in the X1 threads, but was ignored because of a larger discussion.

I want to also max out the X1 Prototype once I have it. I wonder if it'll reach 500kph. :drool:
 
The car is already stupid as it is. Making it tunable would only make it more stupid.
 
I have hit 501 kmph on daytona track while drafting behind another car on the longer "straight" on the track.
 
The whole concept was to be the pinacle of motorsport ignoring rules and safety requirements...

Its basically one of the worlds best aero-designers (Adrian Newey) personal idea of a 'what if....' so its already going to be using the best of theoretical technology so adding a 'racing filter' would be kinda laughable :)

Wonder if i'll ever get to drive it......
 
stupid question

Stupid answer.

The whole concept was to be the pinacle of motorsport ignoring rules and safety requirements...

Its basically one of the worlds best aero-designers (Adrian Newey) personal idea of a 'what if....' so its already going to be using the best of theoretical technology so adding a 'racing filter' would be kinda laughable :)

Wonder if i'll ever get to drive it......

Not racing filters, silly. Something like adjusting the toe in angle, or suspension height, or gear ratio. Is that really stupid of me to ask the people who are on and above level 30 if that's possible?

I have hit 501 kmph on daytona track while drafting behind another car on the longer "straight" on the track.

YES. Is that the X1? And if you do, could you check if we can add customizable transmissions and the like?
 
That was with the X1, yes.

And for your second question; you cannot change anything on the X1, except oil, tyres, and "restore rigidity" / engine overhaul, when that might be needed.
 
I think he means stuff in the settings menu. Not the place where you get brakes and turbos.
 
That was with the X1, yes.

Awesome dude, well done on picking that baby up!

Can you use it in many races? ...aka, anything without specific race limitations I suppose. :)
 
That was with the X1, yes.

And for your second question; you cannot change anything on the X1, except oil, tyres, and "restore rigidity" / engine overhaul, when that might be needed.

Thanks for answering!

I think he means stuff in the settings menu. Not the place where you get brakes and turbos.

I'm betting most likely not, since if it can't be put in the X1 (ie. in the tuning section it has the [!] symbol), it's most likely unchangeable.
 
To clarify, neither turbo/engine etc etc can be changed, nor the stuff in the settings menu :) But, do an oil change, and suddenly you have 1557 horsepower like I do now :)
 
Back