T ToyGTone Messages 7,222 somewhere on planet earth. Messages DM me Messages DM me Jun 19, 2014 #1 As the title says.
Ameer67 Premium Messages 10,977 Chicago Jun 19, 2014 #2 Pre-order pack? Do you mean the Anniversary Edition?
T ToyGTone Messages 7,222 somewhere on planet earth. Messages DM me Messages DM me Jun 19, 2014 #3 yes, if it's still some people sell those. (Note: not the game itself, the code)
Ameer67 Premium Messages 10,977 Chicago Jun 19, 2014 #4 ToyGTone yes, if it's still some people sell those. (Note: not the game itself, the code) Click to expand... Oh, the codes themselves. Try eBay.
ToyGTone yes, if it's still some people sell those. (Note: not the game itself, the code) Click to expand... Oh, the codes themselves. Try eBay.
GregOr1971 Messages 459 T2 Messages GregOr1971 Jun 19, 2014 #5 I think OP asked , where to get bonus pre-order cars (not just AE bonus pack) edit: but I see now , it is already answered.
I think OP asked , where to get bonus pre-order cars (not just AE bonus pack) edit: but I see now , it is already answered.
T ToyGTone Messages 7,222 somewhere on planet earth. Messages DM me Messages DM me Jun 19, 2014 #6 Not precision pack, i already have that, i mean AE ones. Thanks gonna search for one. Last edited: Jun 19, 2014
T ToyGTone Messages 7,222 somewhere on planet earth. Messages DM me Messages DM me Jun 19, 2014 #7 Sorry for double post but i have bought one. thanks @Ameer67
horns903 Messages 36 texas Messages richardcheese903 Jun 20, 2014 #9 I bought one off amazon for maybe 20 bucks or less cant remember. Nevermind sorry just now saw you got one.
I bought one off amazon for maybe 20 bucks or less cant remember. Nevermind sorry just now saw you got one.