Is there a term for when you get ownd by a X1?

  • Thread starter Thread starter DEATHSARTHE
  • 50 comments
  • 4,219 views
Messages
467
Messages
THE_LAST_FAOLIU
So when you get slammed into an X1 that makes u lose control of your car and you go vearing off into the abyss of invisibile walls - is there a term for this? Like... "OMG I got X1ed" or something?

You see, most sucessful online games have some kind of term that players coin upon becoming victim of a ridiculously overpowered feature in the game. I think COD made BOOM HEADSHOT (because this is what this game is all about now, or at least when I've played it), WoW has... umm... WIZARDCLEAVE or I GOT MAGED. Well the X1 is GT5's sniper rifle or mage.

Now that the X1 is the new and overused, the end-all to everything thing in GT5... is there some term out there to express the lameness of such a needless vehicle when you get pwnd by it? Discuss.
 
No popular term that i know of... How about X Crunched?
 
How about X-orcised?
 
Damm, I just got Vettel'ed (again) :drool:
 
I think BOOM HEADSHOT originated from the Unreal Tournament games. We should have a term for GT5 though... here's mine.

X-pelled.......Twenty-Tenned........X-terminated
 
I think we should keep getting cool ideas and have a poll at the en of the week, ideas so far...
The X1 just gave you wings!
X Crunched
X-orcised
X-cremented
X-pelled
Twenty-Tenned
X-terminated
X1ified

and a new one...
X-ecuted
 
How about recycling a term from COD games?

"Noob Tubed".

Only Noobs who cannot drive take this car out and slam into cars / trees / animals / invisible walls / anything else man made.

And the tube part comes because its like a probe being forced into your rear.... tubes....

Yeah, Noob Tube.
 
X marks the spot

Edit: I guess you'd say that if you were the one doing the X1 spamming.
 
Last edited:
What about red Bull-raped
 
How about... X'd.

It's short and simple.
 
Noobmobiled.
 
As some of you guys said before: you just got noobed, noobmobiled, or whatever else you can think of cointianing the word noob :)
 
I think the simplest terms are sometimes the best & I really like your: "I've just been X1'd". Thankfully it's never happened to me & nor will it ever as I don't race in Open Lobbies anymore, just with a select few clean drivers on my friends list.


👍
 
It's called douchebaggery. Anyone who uses that retarded, goofy "car" in a race with anything other than just other X2010's is a douchebag.

If someone beats you and you are both driving X2010's, then that is getting owned but if the loser is in a car with 1000 less HP and 1/3 the grip, then the winner is a douchebag that can't win a race without an extremely overpowered car.
 
Last edited:
I think COD made BOOM HEADSHOT (because this is what this game is all about now, or at least when I've played it)

w2enix.jpg
 
BOOM HEADSHOT! Is Counter-Strike I think.. I kinda like X-ecuted..
 
Somebody call Mulder and Scully 'cause you just got X-Filed!:crazy:
 
I in that case the term should be "OMG Kick the guy in the X1!"
 
Back