Is there aHonda civic Type-r (EP, EU) 01' setup?

United States
San Diego, Ca.
PM me for it please.
Yeah right!
I've been looking around and can't find a drag setup for this car. If anyone knows of one or has one they'd be willing to share I'd appreciate it.
Thanks!:cheers:

I've been looking around and can't find a drag setup for this car. If anyone knows of one or has one they'd be willing to share I'd appreciate it.
Thanks!:cheers:

If I can find the car il try to help but i am warning you i am a little bit beyond terrible with FFs :lol:

is there a particular reason you want the 01 set up?asking cause they are significantly slower than the 04.either way start with suspension,in the front minimum height and spring rate.in the rear maximum height and spring rate.3.3 rear camber,.20 front toe and -1.00 rear toe.as for trans im sure i'll get grief for not using a flip but it will work fine.drop top speed to 112,now put 4th,5th,and6th all the way right.1st all the way left.now slide your final gear to the left until top speed on top of screen says 130-134ish.finally go back to 3rd gear and move it far right try to keep spacing even on the graph but you want it a little closer to 2nd

I used to do my transmission like that before I understood the concept of flipping, but hey that will get him close enough to a top time with a free tune.

All my times on MadMax leaderboard where achieved using that method, some cars I was very near a top time but others I wasn't and could've been due to my suspension so yeah.... Matter fact Danny and I tuned a stock RSX only suspension and drive train upgrade, I used that method and he couldn't get near my time, he was like .003 or .005 away...

Back