Is there an official iracing forum? (like gtplanet is to gt5)

There is, yes. And it's very active. But you have to be a member to see it.

And to be fair, it's not the same as GTPlanet. The iRacing forums are officially run by iRacing. GTPlanet is not run by Polyphony or Sony.

But yes, what left888 said.

Trying to google iracing forums and a million things show up. Is there an official iracing forum out there?

As others have said there are the official and extensive iRacing forums for members only which negates the need for forums elsewhere.

If you have questions regarding iRacing as a non-member then to be honest here on GTPlanet is as good a place as anywhere.

Trying to google iracing forums and a million things show up. Is there an official iracing forum out there?

Yes, but it is only accessible by paying members.

Has anyone found any other well-populated, polite iRacing forums? I would be interested to check them out.
:)

I love scanning here throughout the day, especially since its a pain in the a$$ to log into the iRacing forums on my phone every time I want to visit.

Speaking of iPhones and iPads, does anyone have any ideas on how to avoid having to log in every time? It's annoying.

PS: The mini-iRacing GTP Secret community is a great one. :)

GTPlanet's forums aren't the official forums for GT5. iRacing's forums ARE official and are run by their staff.

These are the official GT5 forums. Welcome to hell.

Back