Is there any events for rally cars?

  • Thread starter Thread starter honkydonky
  • 4 comments
  • 580 views
Messages
221
United Kingdom
Birmingham,UK
Messages
honkydonky
As per the title

Can't seem to find any events where you need a rally car :boggled:

So am tempted to buy rally cars when they appear in the UCD but at the moment can't see any point

Am I missing something ??
 
Yes, the rally events are in the Special Events section.
 
That^

But that's it. There isn't any rally events in A-Spec/B-Spec. You can buy thm and do arcade rally's though.
 
That^

But that's it. There isn't any rally events in A-Spec/B-Spec. You can buy thm and do arcade rally's though.

Damn shame. It would make a good break from grinding Indy over and over. I think I spent more time doing rally racing in GT3 and GT4 than anything else.

But I need to at least earn some credits or XP doing it so the arcade rally racing doesn't do it for me.
 
The rally Special Events were some of the absolute highlights of my GT5 experience thus far, surely it wouldn't be that much of a stretch for PD to map the existing tracks/formats into a new part of the home screen where you could grind some rally events for Cr./XP as a welcome break from seemingly endless laps of the same road circuits. I agree with you brambos, arcade just wont do it for me either when there is so much work to be done in order to level up, it is just a tremendous shame it isnt an option off-road (yet?).
 
Back