Yauma9 Messages 1,541 Mexico Messages Yauma10 Feb 13, 2013 #1 I mean the premium one .. So is it possible? and how if yes?
SpeedyishOlly Messages 1,168 Yorkshire Messages SpeedyOLLY Feb 13, 2013 #2 I'm not sure, but I don't think so, unless you can do the glitch like the Ford GT.
playnthru Messages 5,139 SLO Messages playnthru Feb 13, 2013 #3 Don't paint it. Sorry that's the only way I think.👍
MSTER232 Messages 6,598 United Kingdom Messages MSTER232 Messages PS3 =/= Xbox 360 Feb 13, 2013 #4 Or sell your current one and buy it in another colour that Dodge have.
Yauma9 Messages 1,541 Mexico Messages Yauma10 Feb 13, 2013 #5 Hmm I guess I'll leave it unstriped then.
Lock2Lock EVERYBODY DO THE FLOP Premium Messages 6,985 United States Feb 13, 2013 #6 No I wish there was though. I even tried taking the paint chip from that piece of you know what 2006 model to make the 2002 look like this.. But no go there either. I wish they just put the 1996 model in instead of that 2002 model in GT5. But oh well
No I wish there was though. I even tried taking the paint chip from that piece of you know what 2006 model to make the 2002 look like this.. But no go there either. I wish they just put the 1996 model in instead of that 2002 model in GT5. But oh well