Is there something wrong with me?

  • Thread starter Thread starter STIG_RS6
  • 65 comments
  • 4,790 views

STIG_RS6

(Banned)
Messages
557
Messages
STIG_RS6
No matter how hard I try, I just cannot let certain cars go through the UCD without buying them.

I don't need them, i don't really want multiples of them, some of them are crappy cars, but I've got to buy them every single time they pop up.

I have:
12x Audi RS6 02
6x RUF Yellow bird
4X RUF BTR86
5x RUF CTR something
7x Volvo 240
5x Fiat Panda
and a few others but you get my drift.

is anyone else finding themselves doing this or do I need proffesional help?
 
Last edited:
Unless someone has real passion for a certain car or wants a car in a colour you cant paint eg Two tone Veyron then I think your the only one...
 
Why are you buying the same car more then once? you don't HAVE to buy the cars in the UCD...it doesn't take them out of the lineup just because you buy them.
 
I'm the same with Veyrons, I have 6 of them. :) I like the different colours, no other reason.
 
No matter how hard I try, I just cannot let certain cars go through the UCD without buying them.

I don't need them, i don't really want muntiples of them, some of them are crappy cars, but I've got to buy them every single time they pop up.

I have:
12x Audi RS6 02
6x RUF Yellow bird
4X RUF BTR86
5x RUF CTR something
7x Volvo 240
5x Fiat Panda
and a few others but you get my drift.

is anyone else finding themselves doing this or do I need proffesional help?

Pro Tip: There's something wrong with all of us.
 
You're alright and in good company. I can't let any Camaro, Shelby GT350 or 96 Grand Sport Corvette get through the UCD.
 
I got 11 SLS AMG's included the Stealth Model... :dunce: No idea why, I just love that car... Different paints on everyone.

I got 9 Vette ZR1's.... Every single one of them are RM'ed and painted gold chrome... Only difference on the cars are the paint on the rims and the tune...

6 of the Subaru IMPREZA Super Touring Car... Pure love driving this car.
Also got 6 different RX-7 LM Race Cars... Different colours though...
Got 4 of the Zonda R '09....
4 of the GTR SpecV '09....
Etc etc...

So, you're not alone on collecting multiple of many different cars... :D
 
I have two (and three) of each of my favorite cars to drive. To a lesser extent, you are not alone OP.
 
Sounds like there's some OCD at the UCD.
 
I don't think I have any doubles or anything of any car I have. One's good enough for me.
 
You're not alone. I have a hard time passing up the Mazda Furai and the Lancia Stratos...
 
I have 32 Supra RZ, and 136 Nissan GT-R, 265 Nissan GT-R Spec V, 1300 Daihatsu Midgets, 3000 Honda Civics, 10 000 X1. 450 000 000 paint chips.
 
I only have doubles of one car, my Falken GTR. But I can admit to being a UCD addict. It's one of the things that's actually a positive with the standard model cars.
 
STIG_RS6
No matter how hard I try, I just cannot let certain cars go through the UCD without buying them.

I don't need them, i don't really want muntiples of them, some of them are crappy cars, but I've got to buy them every single time they pop up.

I have:
12x Audi RS6 02
6x RUF Yellow bird
4X RUF BTR86
5x RUF CTR something
7x Volvo 240
5x Fiat Panda
and a few others but you get my drift.

is anyone else finding themselves doing this or do I need proffesional help?

Nope Stig ur just fine! I'm the same way. When my RWD drift machines came up in the UCD I bought them without 2nd thought. What's Irking me right now Is I have a Holden Monaro but not the Pontiac GTO......Essentially the same car mind you, but I want my GTO! I haven't even seen it in the UCD yet! Arrrrrrgh!
 
No matter how hard I try, I just cannot let certain cars go through the UCD without buying them.

I don't need them, i don't really want muntiples of them, some of them are crappy cars, but I've got to buy them every single time they pop up.

I have:
12x Audi RS6 02
6x RUF Yellow bird
4X RUF BTR86
5x RUF CTR something
7x Volvo 240
5x Fiat Panda
and a few others but you get my drift.

is anyone else finding themselves doing this or do I need proffesional help?

I impulse buy multiples, too, so you don't need help.

Why the Volvo, though? :scared: RUF RUF RUF Volvo. :lol:
 
:eek: You should check any doctor or vet the sooner as possible :eek:
 
Wait! You are buying multiples of cars......THAT YOU HATE? You need help.
 
Wait! You are buying multiples of cars......THAT YOU HATE? You need help.

No no no, I don't hate the crap cars I love them. Volvo 240 is my 2nd fave car in the game, a classic old banger. 1 of them is fully tunes, rear wing and gold chrome.

I love the fact that PD has made a few unexpected, unusual choices with regards to car selection. I'd rather have a load of old bangers than 10,000,000 varietys of skyline.
 
Why buy multiple cars if you can paint them?
I understand if it's for multiple set ups but you seriously might have a problem.

My advice?
Stay the hell away from Vegas.
 
You're not alone. I have a Garaiya '02 collection and MR2 (MKI and II) collection. Once I get a few of the rarer cars out of the UCD, I'll be mass collecting Corvettes, the McLaren F1, and maybe the "technology" car since I've been liking it recently.
 
Exactly the same. I physically cannot let an E Type or DB7 pass me by. I'm building up quite a collection of them.
 
I have a couple of some cars, mainly because I like to have a stock version of them, and then a version that I can mess with to my hearts content.
 
I collect race cars that come in diffent colors like the Lupo Cup Car, RX-7 LM Race Car, etc.
 
In short...yes, there is something wrong with you. OCD in the UCD can be a precursor to other points in your life :P but its a video game, enjoy yourself I say :D
 
It's called love.
I love the NSX and buy every single one of them.
 
I have 10 2toned veyrons, can't pass them up either, all but my chrome one has 0 miles lol
 
Back