Is there something wrong with me?

  • Thread starter Thread starter STIG_RS6
  • 65 comments
  • 4,790 views
there are cars that I've gotten for the paint chip that make me cry to sell 20 seconds later, but since they don't have under 5000km on them I see them as not perfect enough.. sometimes, if I really feel bad, I'll gift them to a friend instead and let them deal with it lol
 
Don't worry about it, I collect rally cars. As many as I can.
 
Anyone got the urge to buy the same car over aaand over when you see it? In 2 weeks I've picked up 4 Ginetta G4's in different colours.
 
No, not yet at least. I am trying to get all the cars, after I do that then I'll probably start getting a few cars in different colours.
 
I can't help but buy the RUF yellowbird everytime I see it and paint it some cool/weird/awful colour. I know I can dupe it but I won't go there.
 
Anyone got the urge to buy the same car over aaand over when you see it? In 2 weeks I've picked up 4 Ginetta G4's in different colours.

Similar go this discussion... and yes, I can't pass any M3 CSL :)
 
Lexus GS300 '91. 1 in gold chrome, 1 in silver chrome and 1 in matte black...
No idea why, but i want it in every colour shift, matte & chrome :)
 
I have 2-3 of each Ruf, all bought in different colors. I refuse to waste paint chips on standard cars when I can't do any further customization to them.
 
With some, i've started buying 3 of a kind keeping 1 stock, 1 partial tune & 1 fully tuned.
 
With some, i've started buying 3 of a kind keeping 1 stock, 1 partial tune & 1 fully tuned.

So did I with some standard cars which I intented to engine-mod as they aren't always available for purchase ...
 
Ginetta G4, Volvo 240GLT, Jensen Interseptor, Fiat panda super ie
Anytime I see any of these cars I must buy them.
 
RUF CTR2/Yellow Bird. :)
 
I've bought 2 Nismo 400R's in 2 different colours because it's not possible to paint it. I've also bought the Altezza Touring Car 3 times, each one has a different colour rear wing, front grill and wing morrors. It's a cheap car so why not.
 
Anyone got the urge to buy the same car over aaand over when you see it? In 2 weeks I've picked up 4 Ginetta G4's in different colours.

same here the ginetta is such a great car when fully tuned with all asists off and it sounds fantastic. I also buy a lot of mclaren mp4-12c's
 
i buy every generation/iteration of MR2/MR-Spyder i can find. mainly just so i can send one out when the guys on the MR2OC start asking if anyone has an extra...

i'm up over 40 of them total.
 
I have 6 Lexus LFAs. Which is around 2,250,000 cr. worth of LFA.
 
I have 6 Lexus LFAs. Which is around 2,250,000 cr. worth of LFA.

Did you buy them for the paints or do you just like the LFA?
 
The Midnight Purple R34's. I NEED MOAR PAINT CHIPS.
 
You know someone already has a thread on this very subject right?
 
You know someone already has a thread on this very subject right?

I do, infact there is a link to it in this thread.:sly: However the other thread has a rubbish title, so the OP could have searched and found nothing on this subject.;)
 
Nothing wrong with buying multiple cars that are pretty much exactly the same :p, I have from memory.
2X Mclaren F1
2X Ferrari F40
2X Jaguar XJR13
2X Ferrari 512bb
2X Acura NSX + RM Version
about 10 different Suzuki Cappuccinos :D haha, Shame we cant do more visual modifications to these cars, And non of these cars have been duped either which gives me a nice fuzzy feeling in the nether regions lol
 
For some reason I keep buying anything with less than 100 bhp, and Miatas.....
 
ASH32
Did you buy them for the paints or do you just like the LFA?

I love the LFA
 
Seems like it could be worse than I thought, running through my garage today and came across
5x Lotus carlton
5x BMW 2002
4x Merc 190 evo

didnt even realise I was hoarding all these as well as the list in the OP
 
Cool story bro

You know, the "other" thread he was talking about was this one, earlier someone posted a thread about the same thing as you did and it was then merged into this one.:sly:
 
I've bought 2 Nismo 400R's in 2 different colours because it's not possible to paint it. I've also bought the Altezza Touring Car 3 times, each one has a different colour rear wing, front grill and wing morrors. It's a cheap car so why not.

I always get cars you can't paint too. I don't see any often though.
 
I only buy Lexus LFA for the cool colors, and then sell the cars or gift them. I dont want to have layers of cars, taking up space, I use Lean management.
 
TT3AZ
I only buy Lexus LFA for the cool colors, and then sell the cars or gift them. I dont want to have layers of cars, taking up space, I use Lean management.

I will take the LFAs you don't want! =D
 
ghostrider135
Nothing wrong with buying multiple cars that are pretty much exactly the same :p, I have from memory.
2X Mclaren F1
2X Ferrari F40
2X Jaguar XJR13
2X Ferrari 512bb
2X Acura NSX + RM Version
about 10 different Suzuki Cappuccinos :D haha, Shame we cant do more visual modifications to these cars, And non of these cars have been duped either which gives me a nice fuzzy feeling in the nether regions lol

Good for you, and also see someone about thst fuzzy feeling....could righteousitis.
 
Back