Is this camera option available to us?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Biel77
  • 6 comments
  • 1,275 views
Messages
2
Brazil
Brazil
This is the camera option I want acces from the replay:
Captura de Tela (23).png

Video from Gran Turismo TV

Is it possible to access this camera option from the game?

Please help
 

Attachments

  • Captura de Tela (23).png
    Captura de Tela (23).png
    154.4 KB · Views: 18
We used to have an in car view like this for replays on GT5. But for some reason we have less options in Sport.

I also want the lower wheel body angle in replays, the one facing forwards that you can see the front wheel turning.

Will we get any of these in future, considering they use a different build version of Sport for the world events? Only Polyphony know.
 
We used to have an in car view like this for replays on GT5. But for some reason we have less options in Sport.

I also want the lower wheel body angle in replays, the one facing forwards that you can see the front wheel turning.

Will we get any of these in future, considering they use a different build version of Sport for the world events? Only Polyphony know.
I hope they add an custom camera option too... One that you can create the position.
 
I hope they add an custom camera option too... One that you can create the position.
That would be great! I want to move the head of the virtual driver a little bit down in cockpit view. The immersion with that option would be awesome. check it out with the analog stick on Fanatec wheels in cockpit....
 
I loved one camera position they used in the Monaco World Tour.
It was positioned like the co-driver, bit more in the back, wide lens.
It was absolutely awesome.

 
Back