Is This Formula 4 Race The Worst Race Ever Run?

You call it the 'worst race ever'. I call it really bloody funny.

The actual 'worst race ever' would be something like some of the dross F1 has served up in recent history. Or maybe something from the WTCC or NASCAR. Maybe FE's Season 2 finale.

You call it the 'worst race ever'. I call it really bloody funny.
Indeed - but I think that any race where no-one finishes is a bit poor.

I wonder what would have happened if Kane Shepherd had actually taken the chequered flag. He ran out of fuel at turn 2 of the final lap, but I suspect that if he'd known about the issue he'd have simply backed off and might have been able to eke it out...

2005 USGP at Indianapolis is up there too and I was there to see it. After a incident in practice where Ralf Schumacher wrecked coming through turn 13 the Michelin equipped cars said that turn was dangerous and demanded something like a chicane be installed to reduce speeds through there. The FIA refused so on race day all of the Michelin cars line up for the formation lap and then one by one enter pitlane and go into their garages and stay there.

That left the 6 Bridgestone equipped cars, 2 Ferrari, 2 Jordans, and 2 Minardis to run the entire race by themselves.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_United_States_Grand_Prix

Back