Is this going to be the GT4 cover?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Razo
  • 88 comments
  • 8,199 views
Cosmic
Us covers suck. Pal covers looks always better :b
Especially considering we have more covers to choose from than the US :D
 
Dev_Zero
Especially considering we have more covers to choose from than the US :D
Yea. Well I guess KY loves us European people :D :lol:
 
I hate that cover. There is too much empty space. Too much white.
 
Event Horizon
I hate that cover. There is too much empty space. Too much white.
Beacuse it looks simple and good.
 
Cosmic
Beacuse it looks simple and good.
The lighting makes that GT40 look fake and bad. You can definately tell that it is a render, not the greatest render, at that....
 
Event Horizon
The lighting makes that GT40 look fake and bad. You can definately tell that it is a render, not the greatest render, at that....
That is a real picture :irked:, I've seen the full picture multiple times.
 
@ Event : If you think it looks empty draw something there :D
 
Dev_Zero
That is a real picture :irked:
Do you have proof? Those rims look computer generated. There is no way that is a real picture...
 
B00009N2KS.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

It's not real.....
 
^ yeah its not real......they probably chose to render it rather than take a real pic because they want to show the power of the GT 'engine'......this is probably GT5 graphics! :) 👍
 
I really don't believe that is a render. I model using 3DSmax, and that doesn't look like a render. I've seen the full picture of that somewhere, and you can easily create that effect with Photoshop.
 
TwinTurboJay
Dude, Kaz has already said that the ford gt was his favorite car in the game, and real life....get over your ignorance !


Hes Quoted on Video that his favorite car in Gt4 is the 350/Fairlady Z, he likes the basic FR design of it, because of its effectiveness to put the power to the ground.....besides he has a modified black one in real like with photographic evidence
 
LoudMusic
And I can't see PD putting a Ford on the cover of their Japanese game.

why not? the gt40 was one of THE gt-cars on earth
 
Cosmic
So the cover is made in PS?

They're all done using PS and Quark. Oh, and a Mac...

Same as just about everything else print based; magazines, packaging etc.
 
GT4
GT40

Get it?
 
Hey look what the "NTSC" cover says.

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • yesy.jpg
    yesy.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 87
I work at a target and we just got some signs for the game. We got one bigger one that goes under the ps2 and it says Gran turismo with the gas, brake and clutch pedals on it with a white background. It says "now playing" which it isn't though. Then we got another smaller one that my manager let me take home because we don't use the smaller ones. Anybody ever see that one?
 
LoudMusic
And I can't see PD putting a Ford on the cover of their Japanese game.

Only someone who doesn't know the history of that car would say something as ignornat as that! That car is well known in any country that has even the slightest bit of racing knowledge and if PD is going to include 'that specific car' in their game, along with every OTHER famous racing car (not in the game because of dumb licensing rules/regulations) from every corner of the world (For the most part!) than why couldn't it make it onto the cover!
 
SimRaceDriver~
Your speaking of the Ford GT40 Racing car, the car on the cover is the recently designed Ford GT Sportscar.

The original GT40 was not of a Ford design anyway, so it doesnt matter.

I think the best cover choice would be just a simple black GT logo on a white background. No need for any other form of identification.
 
DrogoGTO
The original GT40 was not of a Ford design anyway, so it doesnt matter..
Than would you like to elaborate on the design than if it wasn't Ford?
I know production on the cars began in 1963 over in England...loosely based on a Lola GT...So, do tell me how your information differs from that of recorded information..

OH, and by the way, that car on the cover is a GT40...whether or not it's an original (60's) or a side picture of the newer retro ones, but that's definitely not no concept car...and if it is, than instead of 'saying' it is, go find a picture of it some where online...like maybe supercars.net or something
 
Robin 2223
KY is just like any other person.........if there is something he happens to like at that moment in time he will put it on the cover.

If his favorite car is the GT40 then I don't see why he can't show how much he likes it by making it on the GT4 cover.


I think he probably did that so they'd sell him one of the limited run editions. Jeremy Clarkson talked up how great it was on Top Gear for over a year and they sold him one too - one of about thirteen in the UK.
 
Wow, ressurected a 6 month old thread! I thought you knew better, Loud? :D
 
Back