Is This Iso Rivolta Concept Actually Zagato's Vision Gran Turismo Car?

aston-martin-vanquish-zagato-concept-2016-concorso-deleganza-v_1.jpg
Now that's a name we haven't heard in a while
Did you miss the Vanquish Zagato?

Heck of a reveal, that. Only show the front end and just not take the rest of the cover off. Genius.

Hopefully the rest of it doesn't turn it into the Iso Revolting.

At first I didn't realise it was under a sheet and I thought that the rear wheels were covered. That would've been an interesting design for the VGT line-up.

Looking good so far from what we've seen. Well another vision GT car, not too sure about this project anymore. I Have not seen too many GTS vids of vision GT car interiors which makes me think they will still be hollowed out, that would be excruciatingly disappointing.

So far my only hopes of an interior in a "vision gt car" if you could it that would be the Fittapaldi EF7 Ferrari, seeing as this will be a limited production model at the very least.

Here's hoping.

For older Vision models we should first check if their manufacturer provided any official interiors in recent time (then we might maybe expect them to appear), because most of them just didn't provide PD with any official interiors or licence to PD to model whatever they want...
That's primarily fault of the particular manufacturer - in every case when manufacturer provides OFFICIAL interior then PD models that. But if manufacturer doesn't allow for any interior to be treated as official for that car, then it has to remain black... Because "official":odd:

Last edited:
From what we can see so far it looks pretty good, I like it so far. And judging by it's profile under that cover it looks like it'll be a rather svelte and shapely thing, a-la the Fittipaldi VGT. But at the end of the day, it's potentially another free (and vaguely realistic too) car to add to the list, and it's good to see the VGT program in full swing still, as it's a really neat program and on the whole the car's it's produced have been very good IMO.

Last edited:
Back