Is this Weird?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Blitz24
  • 11 comments
  • 1,239 views

Blitz24

Chromalusion Member
Premium
Messages
22,283
United States
NJ/USA
Messages
Blitzbay
I somehow have only managed to gold all of a license just once, and it turns out to be the S-License in GT5...

Is this extremely weird to anyone?
 
I somehow have only managed to gold all of a license just once, and it turns out to be the S-License in GT5...

Is this extremely weird to anyone?

DS3 or wheel?
 
Ds3
 
It seems Drandad was suffering on it, so yes it seems weird, still trying to get to that level.

Can you choose your car there, did you have a stealth or something?
 
It seems Drandad was suffering on it, so yes it seems weird, still trying to get to that level.

Can you choose your car there, did you have a stealth or something?

Nope, you have to use the cars they give you, one of them being the very tail-happy 8C.
 
I understand completely, I strugle with some, I have to repeat them several times to get gold, while some of them I get gold the first time I try. So now I dont't try too hard, if I don't get gold I move on, do some special events, do some races. It seems the more anxious I get to try the gold the less I win. But it sure feels good to get gold in one attempt. :)
 
No man we're well on our way to doing that one as well - overtaking ones are easy (but I also golded B)

Any tips for s4 (R246) though? Struggling with that one a bit. I hope you get a good car!
 
S-4 is quite easy, what you must do is pass up to 5th at the first corner then just slowly gain on the top 4 till past the 2nd split. Once you get there, pass as many as you can and the final car can be overtaken on the final straight.

The car is worth it. Silver however is less useful than bronze.
 
S is probably the easiest for me as well because your actually racing and that's what brings the most out of my driving.
 
S is probably the easiest for me as well because your actually racing and that's what brings the most out of my driving.

Or its just because the AI in GT5 really really sucks.
 
S-4 is quite easy, what you must do is pass up to 5th at the first corner then just slowly gain on the top 4 till past the 2nd split. Once you get there, pass as many as you can and the final car can be overtaken on the final straight.

The car is worth it. Silver however is less useful than bronze.

Cheers I managed it in the end, had 1st going down the hill into the last hairpin. Not so sure about the car - hate racing 4WD because I can, like.. drive.
 
Or its just because the AI in GT5 really really sucks.

It's because of the bumper car style racing. This game really is a great driving simulator, but a terrible racing simulator. Cutting corners is way to easy and bumping into other cars to get ahead is pretty stupid. There really need to be a penalty system place.

And yes this makes S license way too easy. The others took me forever, S was done in no time.
 
Back