Is this wheel compatible with GT5?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Afro1
  • 5 comments
  • 705 views
Hi Afro, it will work but you will need to set the pedals up as R1 and R2 for brake and accelerate - I have a cheapo one from argos which is ok but not super responsive and I have a 20ish degree dead zone when steering whereby the car will not turn until I have turned the wheel about 20-25 degrees - not the funnest way to drive!
 
Thanks for the reply. Well atleast works but what you said about it being not reponsive kinda just put me off getting it lol.
I guess I will have to deal with those problems though, can't get an expensive one for now.
 
That one might be ok - mine was only £20 so you might have better luck with that one - you won't know until you try it - you might find out it's a gem (and if it is let me know so I can get one)!
 
That one might be ok - mine was only £20 so you might have better luck with that one - you won't know until you try it - you might find out it's a gem (and if it is let me know so I can get one)!
Ok I'll give it a try then, whats to lose?
And sure mate I'll tell ya if it's good when I get it (February 1st)
 
Back