Is THIS worth closing?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Klostrophobic
  • 17 comments
  • 826 views
Messages
12,993
United States
USA! USA!
I guess when you hit the delete button, the answer is yes.

Thanks for closing a potentially good thread.
 
What potentially good thread are you talking about?
 
The one I made that you didn't see.

It was titled "Is this worth closing."

Apparently someone thought so.
 
this thread is the best ive seen in months. do not close it, it has potential to be the best thread on GTP.
 
oh yes i agree also with . :)
 
I happen to strongly disagree with .
Actually I'm really all for the greatness of this thread. It almost made me kiss its feet. Luckily for me I gave it a swift kick to the genitalia and its urge to make me do the unspeakable quickly left it.
 
Ouch :shakehead After you left it i helped it up and rang the cops.
 
No, this isn't worth closing because it is a question. I removed your other thread because it was a useless invitation for spam and did not have much of a chance of generating any real conversation.
 
Oh so that was why the other thread dissapeared a second after I saw it. I thought I was asleep when I saw it and I must have woke up and realised Klos didnt make a thread. Although that is obviously not what happened to it. Although this seemed plausable at 5am in the morning
 
Hey, I don't like spam. I hate it actually.

If you're going to just zero in on threads that I make go ahead, but could you at least give a reason as to why you closed it in a PM or something.

I'm sorry for making a thread that invites spam unlike ALL of the other threads in the Rumble Strip.

I understand this is your board and you can do anythign you want like ban me right now for no reason so I'll shut up.
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic

I'm sorry for making a thread that invites spam unlike ALL of the other threads in the Rumble Strip.

:rotfl:
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Hey, I don't like spam. I hate it actually.

If you're going to just zero in on threads that I make go ahead, but could you at least give a reason as to why you closed it in a PM or something.

I'm sorry for making a thread that invites spam unlike ALL of the other threads in the Rumble Strip.

I understand this is your board and you can do anythign you want like ban me right now for no reason so I'll shut up.
Would you not consider a thread with a first post simply containing "Is it? Is it even worth replying to?", as spam? I'm not "zeroing in" on any of your specific threads or posts, and to be perfectly honest, most of the time I think you demonstrate a lot more maturity and self control than numerous others. However, unlike other threads that have a title and general subject, you created one that did not, and I would have removed it regardless of who started it.
 
*CLICK*

Hmm... not funny.
 
mmmm I think it's worthwhile closing Threads that are directly attacking someone or generally full of 🤬 Bad Language..

But this one is now worthwhile cause we can discuss Content of threads and what gets Closed compared to what doesn't >>> And for what reasons 💡..?
 
Originally posted by M5Power


Hmm... I agree.

You ship drugs too. Not very well though. Poor Ms Nachman.
 
Back