• Thread starter Famine
  • 61 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Mopar Muscle
R.I.P. wee man! You were the greatest!:cheers: :(

Read the thread - Wee Man's NOT dead.

Ooh. That rhymes.

if any one here REALLY likes jackass, they should check out the videos that pretty much started it all. CKY.
if you can't find it anywhere around you download it off of KaZaA. it's pretty funny.

Some of the Jackass stuff was really funny. I loved the sketch where they put a baby doll in the baby seat of a bike, and then crashed the bike in front of passers-by.

And when they dug a hole in the backyard, and waited for the Dad to drive his tractor into the hole

Some of it was dumb and/or gross though. Like "vommelette". :yuck:

I heard on the radio yesterday that he actually did die in hospital after a severe blow to the head after he fell from a tall building into a pool

I heard from a friend that wee man died from eating to much salt or something...

i think its all fake..it wouldve been on the news!

WEE MAN ROCKS!:)

Thank God we've solved this mystery, 4 years later. Tonight, I will sleep for the first time in a long time.

How would you find and reply to a thread like this unless you were doing it on purpose? :lol:

How would you find and reply to a thread like this unless you were doing it on purpose? :lol:

his post count should answer that question nicely, Though I must admit I have come close to doing it myself a couple times.

I heard from a friend that wee man died from eating to much salt or something...

i think its all fake..it wouldve been on the news!

WEE MAN ROCKS!:)

63ktpwj.jpg

So you registered today just to bump up a four year old thread with a useless comment? Nice going.

downinflames.gif

The guy searched for a thread, he did everything right, and you guys are still going to pick on him? What?

If he had made a new thread you would've told him "Search first" and linked to this thread.

What the hell is going on, you hypocrites? Searching for old threads is apparently bad, and posting new threads dealing with things that have been done before is bad.

as usual, everything is wrong for John... have you nothing positive to say, ever?

This thread is total crap! I mean we already know wee man is alive and kicking (and doing stupid things) Don't say it till he really is dead! :grumpy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back