Isdera Commendatore 112i May Be Coming to Gran Turismo and Need for Speed

Happy to hear Isdera makes a comeback in video games but if there is one obscure supercar I want to see return in video games it has to be Jiotto Caspita. This supposed to be Japanese first supercar but it didn't happened and that is all the reason why this car should be in GT or any racing game titles. I mean it was appeared in Sega GT and Automobilista so why not other games? :bowdown:

800px-Jiotto_caspita_1st_f.jpg

View_02-caspita.jpg

Oh, since Caspita was developed by Dome I also wanted to see Dome Zero back in GT soon. Would be cool to see it in "super premium" though. 👍

OMG, this car in GT Sport would be great news.
My absolutely favourite car class is late-80s and early-90s supercars.
- Vector M12/W8
- Venturi 400GT
- Jaguar XJ220
- Jaguar XJ15
- Bugatti EB110
- Lister Storm
- Lotec Sirius
- Mosler Consulier GTP
- Italdesign Nazca C2
- Italdesign Scighera
- Jiotto Caspita
- Lamborghini Cala

This would make up an awesome car category in GT Sport.

Glad to see Isdera return to video games. The 112i has always fascinated me. I say we need these 3 to complete the Mercedes powered super car set:

1508834246_44.jpg
25efdc4c9120172f4890e70e9f7df49c.jpg
Mercedes-Benz-CLK-GTR.jpg

n.b. I know a roadgoing Zonda was being scanned by PD for inclusion in a GT game at some point.

Last edited:
images

Lotec Sirius another Unicorn car that deserves an appearance in Gran Turismo.

Lotec Sirius nearly featured in Test Drive Unlimited there was even the game files of this car including police voices of saying suspect is driving a Lotec.

Gran Turismo always had unknown brands like Venturi and Vector. I hope we get more like Devon, Isdera, Rossion, Proto Motors, Wiesmann and more.

This is not a wishlist thread.

Sorry. You are right. We just got carried away like the little fanboy/girls we are.

Sticking with the Isdera 112i. I am intrigued to see the in car view,and how the periscope rear view mirror will look and if it will be of any use. Shame we cannot open any car panels in the game, as I love the gullwing engine cover.

Last edited:
Happy to hear Isdera makes a comeback in video games but if there is one obscure supercar I want to see return in video games it has to be Jiotto Caspita. This supposed to be Japanese first supercar but it didn't happened and that is all the reason why this car should be in GT or any racing game titles. I mean it was appeared in Sega GT and Automobilista so why not other games? :bowdown:

800px-Jiotto_caspita_1st_f.jpg

View_02-caspita.jpg

Oh, since Caspita was developed by Dome I also wanted to see Dome Zero back in GT soon. Would be cool to see it in "super premium" though. 👍

Automodellista was the only game to have the Caspita in recent memory... Not a great game but what a stonking car!!

images

Lotec Sirius another Unicorn car that deserves an appearance in Gran Turismo.

Lotec Sirius nearly featured in Test Drive Unlimited there was even the game files of this car including police voices of saying suspect is driving a Lotec.

Gran Turismo always had unknown brands like Venturi and Vector. I hope we get more like Devon, Isdera, Rossion, Proto Motors, Wiesmann and more.
Before I used to think Lotec cars looked similar to Pagani models.

I'm pretty sure if the Isdera Commendatore comes to GT Sport they'll use the regular version, which is N400, but I wonder, how about the Silver Arrow variant (N600)?

VXR
This needs to be remade for PS5! I quite enjoyed the handling once I had got used to it.
The PAL version got different and much better car handling/physics than the NTSC version. That's why this game is mostly hated by those who played only the NTSC (U/J) version. Well, since i played both, i can confirm that the PAL version was a fun game with unique visual style, the NTSC version was trash. That's why many people are/were confused with this game.

Back