Issues and Questions about uploading photos

• Thread starter ImaRobot
  • 10 comments
United States
Los Angeles, CA
Lma_robot
lImaRobotl
Is there a set amount you can upload per day? Or do they get removed each time you upload another photo after the gallery has reached a certain limit?

Once you reach your limit you won't be allowed to upload anymore, you have to manually remove pics from your storefront, I don't think there is any limit on what you can upload per day

There is no limit on a per day basis.

You just have to have space in your store fronts photo section and overwrite any old bigshots/WMVs.

Once you reach your limit you won't be allowed to upload anymore, you have to manually remove pics from your storefront, I don't think there is any limit on what you can upload per day

There is no limit on a per day basis.

You just have to have space in your store fronts photo section and overwrite any old bigshots/WMVs.

alright cool. Thanks guys/

It should be noted you can only upload 1 Big Shot at a time so make sure you download it before uploading another as it will overwrite it.

yeah i know i can only upload one big shot at a time. I was just wondering about the amount of pics you can have in a gallery. Thanks though :)

OK weird one here, I have pictures on my marketplace, but can't see them on My Forza to download, this is all I get when I look at anyone's profile...

...notice the lack of achievements.

What is weird is if I go directly to my gallery then I can see and download my big shots?

http://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/Gallery.aspx?gt=scaffgtp

Could I ask if this is happening to anyone else.

Scaff

OK weird one here, I have pictures on my marketplace, but can't see them on My Forza to download, this is all I get when I look at anyone's profile...

...notice the lack of achievements.

What is weird is if I go directly to my gallery then I can see and download my big shots?

http://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/Gallery.aspx?gt=scaffgtp

Could I ask if this is happening to anyone else.

Scaff

YES, I have the same problem!! I can see my photos on my SF but not on the internet gallery..

Looks like an issue with the Forza sever itself then, which is what I suspected (due to the mixed languages and lack of achievements as well).

Guess its just a case of waiting until they fix it, once the US wakes up and starts shouting that should happen fairly quickly (fingers crossed).

Scaff

Back