It Looks Like Leipzig's Porsche Experience Centre is Coming to Project CARS 2

Top left is different layout which is shown on video, video has spped loop layout "Loews" corner, but on image there's tighter corner instead.

That's reason for my curiosity, still don't know which is official layout.. Starting Google search for this now.. :)

Ok now I see what you mean. That Loews corner has indeed 2 options, take the short or wide corner. Same goes for the busstop, take it or not. The racer in me would prefer the wider Loews corner and the busstop included so that's what is in the PC2 video. :) Now let's hope the karrousel and corkscrew are included in some other layouts too. I mean they laser/drone scan everything nowadays right? Would be silly to only scan the main outer track. ;)

Even if it's a cool layout it looks pretty flat. I like elevation changes at keastla little bit. It's why I rarely use Silverstone or Oschersleben

Yeah as far as track surroundings and elevations go it's gotta be one of the most boring tracks ever. Need more Rudskogen. :)

Ok now I see what you mean. That Loews corner has indeed 2 options, take the short or wide corner. Same goes for the busstop, take it or not. The racer in me would prefer the wider Loews corner and the busstop included so that's what is in the PC2 video. :) Now let's hope the karrousel and corkscrew are included in some other layouts too. I mean they laser/drone scan everything nowadays right? Would be silly to only scan the main outer track. ;)
My guess is wide version isn't for race track, it's for testing.
Official Porsche Leipzig site shows layouts which are "official" and SMS version isn't any of them :)
Screenshot_20180225-190245.jpg
Screenshot_20180225-190253.jpg
Screenshot_20180225-190230.jpg

I am not particularly thrilled about Leipzig. There are tons of other interesting tracks which could have been included. Who knows, maybe it will even be a fun track but I just prefer tracks were real world racing takes place. As I have the season pass, I will be getting it anyway but probably won't be using it much.

I don't use The Nord', but it's there. I don't use the RallyX courses, but they're in the game. There are enough tracks to suit everyone. I don't think even real life racers, get to try this many tracks in a lifetime, let alone over a week or two. ;)

My guess is wide version isn't for race track, it's for testing.
Official Porsche Leipzig site shows layouts which are "official" and SMS version isn't any of them :)
View attachment 717148 View attachment 717149 View attachment 717150

Well SMS never took official layout accuracy much to the heart or gave them the proper track layout name. Just look at Catalunya, Ruapuna, Sonoma, Francorchamps and others. Having that said, I think the wider corner in that particular turn of Leipzig is more fun than the sharper corner from a racing point of view. Besides, for a test track I don’t care too much about following the official layouts.

I hope Sms after the season pass does a Test Drive Ferrari Legends expansion pack.

The game has so many Ferrari gems like the F1 cars and classics.

Even the tracks like Imola 1981, Spa 2004 and Enna Pergusa.

Fiorano would be good the problem is would Ferrari even allow non Ferrari cars to race in its test track. I dont see the point of Fiorano if its just Ferrari cars only. I would prefer if SMS put Imola 1981 or Djion Prenois or Istanbul Park maybe.

Well SMS never took official layout accuracy much to the heart or gave them the proper track layout name. Just look at Catalunya, Ruapuna, Sonoma, Francorchamps and others. Having that said, I think the wider corner in that particular turn of Leipzig is more fun than the sharper corner from a racing point of view. Besides, for a test track I don’t care too much about following the official layouts.
Good point, but that will go inline with putting Porsche 911 with square headlights and front engine.
Whole track purpose is to include famous corners from well-known tracks, that missed Loews corner is from Monaco, why not then just make it oval and save time and round it to perfect circle without camber? :lol:;)

I am sure we would all prefer other tracks, but it is best to think of this one as a bonus. They were already at Leipzig to test the cars so it made sense time wise to do a version of the track at the same time. It would have been nice if they had included another track, but presumably they didn't have time (a shame that they couldn't have given us Bannochbrae Reverse as a bonus as that presumably would be quite quick to do).

I believe that we are getting two tracks with the Ferrari Pack - it makes sense for one of those to be Fiorano as I am sure that is where they will be driving / testing most of the Ferrari's. I wonder what they other track will be?

I believe that we are also getting two tracks with the Le Mans Icons / Legends Pack (I could be wrong - I have no special knowledge). I wonder what the second track will be? I would like to see another French track - Pau would be nice (a good alternative street circuit to Monaco and Macau) although I would most like Circuit de Charade (Charade Clermont-Ferrand) which was one of the favourite tracks of Stirling Moss.

I think the rumored future tracks were Fiorano, Mugello and classic Le Mans. Still hoping for Paul Ricard but at least its coming to ACC and probably F1 2018. If F1 2018 is my only way to get to drive the track on my X1X then meh. :(

I think the rumored future tracks were Fiorano, Mugello and classic Le Mans. Still hoping for Paul Ricard but at least its coming to ACC and probably F1 2018. If F1 2018 is my only way to get to drive the track on my X1X then meh. :(

To be honest I dont want Fiorano. Judging how Ferrari are such asses when it comes licensing I doubt they would allow cars other than Ferraris driving at fiorano.

Last edited:
To be honest I dont want Fiorano. Judging how Ferrari are such asses when it comes licensing I doubt they would not allow cars other than Ferraris driving at fiorano.
Lol about Ferrari licensing.... Enzo would turn around in his grave if we raced Lamborghini’s there. :P
I prefer Fiorano over Leipzig though, at least the track has some nice flow from the looks of it, unlike Leipzig.

Maybe I'm being forgetful here, but I don't recall where all the rumored circuits are coming from. I remember hearing about Interlagos here on GTPlanted as well as Classic Le Mans, both of which came straight from Mr. Bell. But I feel like people just started saying "Mugello is coming" enough times that everyone started to believe it. Same with Fiorano.

Can Someone supply some sources for all of this information?

Maybe I'm being forgetful here, but I don't recall where all the rumored circuits are coming from. I remember hearing about Interlagos here on GTPlanted as well as Classic Le Mans, both of which came straight from Mr. Bell. But I feel like people just started saying "Mugello is coming" enough times that everyone started to believe it. Same with Fiorano.

Can Someone supply some sources for all of this information?

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?51275-Upcoming-DLC-Teases-and-Speculation

Tank does a pretty amazing job keeping all info in the topic post up to date. Some link references come back to GTPlanet news over here. ;)

I saw a YouTube vid with all the liveries as for the cars in it like 2 weeks ago. Idk what it's titled, but the information is out there.

Same for Magny Cours. F1 venue back in 2008, but I would need to boot up my PS1 copy of F1 2000 by EA Sports in order to drive it again. :nervous:

People say overtaking is hard but the Porsche track will be harder. I love magny cours! I reckon this Porsche track will be ok though

PCars2 is not my go to SIM, so if a track is already available in my go to SIM, that is where I enjoy driving or racing it.
So I am please that SMS is making this track, that can not be driven in an other SIM, available to us.👍
I always find utterly ridiculous that most content is any SIM are almost always the same tracks and same cars available every where, as if there was not more choice. I have all SIM, so showing some originality, goes along way in my book.:cheers:
RR3, which I also play when bored and only have access to my IPad, does not count as a SIM.:D

Back