Italian Classic 4WD Power @ Suzuka 600PP - xx:07 / :27 / :47

• Thread starter Ren
  • 38 comments

Ren

Premium
South Africa
P.E., South Africa
GTP_Ren
Ok, I couldn't resist :) Andy knew it and teased me 👍. Been moaning a lot about this car in the past, but I just did a few test laps and with cranked up power this car is fun to drive! Besides that it is not a too tough ride, I think this is good for some really good and tight racing without permanent need of the sand bucket and shovel :lol: So here we go:

Lancia Delta Integrale 16V HF EvoII
Suzuka 600PP

XX:07 / XX:27 / XX:47

ForThread.jpg

Race Details:

• PAL / EXPERT / 600pp / Suzuka / 4WD only
• Start Times: XX:07 / XX:27 / XX:47

• Mode: Online Event :Expert Class/600PP/PRO
• Game Spec: SpecIII
• Physics: Professional
• Track: Suzuka
• Laps: 5
• Make:Lancia Delta Integrale 16V HF EvoII (yes, trust me, the name is that long :lol:)
• Tuning allowed
• Tyre Restriction: R1/R1
• 600pp NO MORE, NO LESS

Last but by far not least: sportsmanship and having fun!!! 👍

THE LEADER-/Brag-BOARD: (please post plenty but add whether done as free run, in race, clean air or with draft) Cheers! :cheers:

Best Free-Run-Laps: It is highly encouraged for the top 5 to post their replays at http://gtdb.net/!

01. Clacksman: 2'14.889
02. Oct262: 2'15.040

Best Race-Laps in Clean Air:

01. IRT_hordeR35: 2'15.189
02. GTP_Oldnail: 2'15.579

Best Race-Laps with Draft:

01. IRT_hordeR35: 2'14.525

Best overall Race-Times:

Tunes on offer:
Clacksman Tune: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3736759&postcount=105 (Suzi Setup!!! Thanks mate!)
TLD Tuning shop: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3455479&postcount=722 (Fuji Setup, might give a good starting point, though)
Blitz Hendrix Tuning: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3345108&postcount=475 (HSR Setup, see above)
Chunkee's Choones #1: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3458579&postcount=82 (Fuji...)
Chunkee's Choones #2: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3460434&postcount=83 (and again Fuji ???)
Looks like we need to get some Suzuka setups :lol:

Replays can be found at http://gtdb.net/

Last edited:
2:15s x 5 + the extra few seconds for the standing start + 3 min matching + 30 sec countdown = about 14 minutes total is what I got in an Audi TT. Tight I know.

edit line: looks like less than 1 min of downtime going every :15 in a Delta. No room for a failed match to rematch and still get back on sched.

Also I just saw a full field of GTDrivers drivers on the :03, no Deltas.

Last edited:
How long is a race?

2:15s x 5 + the extra few seconds for the standing start + 3 min matching + 30 sec countdown = about 14 minutes total is what I got in an Audi TT. Tight I know.

edit line: looks like less than 1 min of downtime going every :15 in a Delta. No room for a failed match to rematch and still get back on sched.

Also I just saw a full field of GTDrivers drivers on the :03, no Deltas.

15min schedule might work, but a minute between the races is quiet stressfull, leaves so little time for smokes and chatting rubbish on the chat :lol: So I thought start conservative, we can always take it down to 15min intervals...

If we discover a different event at 03 etc we can adapt that as well, no prob, just need to get a few test races down first I guess...

20s is indeed better for chatting, etc.

Saw the same bunch of GTDrivers drivers on :23 as :03.

Edit: fix'd tune here

2'14.889 free run

Last edited:
20s is indeed better for chatting, etc.

Saw the same bunch of GTDrivers drivers on :23 as :03.

Edit: fix'd tune here

2'14.889 free run

Thanks buddy!
And the brag board is opened :lol:👍

Edit: Attention please: starting times changed to 07 27 47 (cheers for the feedback on that as well Clacksman!)

Interesting race. I like the rally throw back on the technical course. been runnin the low 2'20"s in the races, keeping about mid pack with all the subies and evos

Looks like fun, (well the best this new update has to offer). I'll have a go tomorrow night. I've tried the Subaru '05 and got a 2:12.6, I'll see what I can do in this beast :dopey:

I ve raced today 3-4 times but I found just one or two lancia's.
the most people is running at subaru or evo.
my best time so far in free run 2:15:112 replay saved.
I ll try to run again at :07

I just ran a single, saw oldnail1 👍 rest were GTRacing-CZ guys I think.
Might get on for another or two here.

edit: found the NTSC Sunday crowd on :07. Sorry for the finish oct262, you looked laggy to me on the last lap and I have no idea how hard I hit you at the end of the timer there.

Last edited:

edit: found the NTSC Sunday crowd on :07. Sorry for the finish oct262, you looked laggy to me on the last lap and I have no idea how hard I hit you at the end of the timer there.

Yes, I tried a few races but got loads of fails and 1 disconnected so giving up now! Best lap in race 2:15.579, hopefully a fair bit more to come though! Clacksman much quicker!

Last edited:

no problem mate.
I was running alone (the subarus and evos are to fast for the lancia and everyone else was way to far at the front) at the second lap thats why I let you and oldnail and El to pass me at the straight to have more fun:tup:
Nice to see some action.

Oldnail.Sorry to disappear suddenly at the start but my connection fail:tdown:

Times updated gents! Not bad at all 👍
If things continue as of current (matching / my available time) updating the bragboard is it for me :grumpy:
I hope matching is a bit better under the week and that I do find some time...
This is a world event isn't it? Might explain the connection troubles

Last edited:
I ve raced yesterday a couple of laps but the competition was just 1 or at the best 2 lancias.
and i also had a new lap at free run 2:15:040(replay saved).

I've been racing this event, but see no Lancia's, so I started racing with the STI 07.
It's a top event, better then all the others this month.

Yeah, sad but I think things are rather slow. Not sure if it"s just this event not being a hit or if it's a general problem lately due to matching etc. The TT is over but I don't think things are back to what they used to be :(. Maybe HSR is cooking? No clue... I have barely any time lately and if I can squeeze a short stint in I have lost interest wasting it by looking at a bar creep for fail :grumpy:

This is not looking good.
Don't think there's any connection problems Ren, think the demo has plenty to do with it.

I'm doing my best to get online but it's just not happening.
Gonna try to get on tomorrow night with a few others.

I hope it picks up soon, it's been a while since I've been on a grid with 11 other GTPers...oh happy days.

This is not looking good.
Don't think there's any connection problems Ren, think the demo has plenty to do with it.

Well for me it is connection problems... :nervous: Might be related to Africa of course, but few attempts I made to race ended in the usual.
Can the demo still have that influence? I mean it's over except for 20 very talented people per country, the mass of racers should be back on GT5P tracks I thought :rolleyes:

Well for me it is connection problems... :nervous: Might be related to Africa of course, but few attempts I made to race ended in the usual.
Can the demo still have that influence? I mean it's over except for 20 very talented people per country, the mass of racers should be back on GT5P tracks I thought :rolleyes:

You sound like you are sexually frustrated Ren...due to the lack of on track action :lol:

I will try and join in on some fun one of these days 👍 I think a lot of us have lost our interest after being burned out playing the GT5 demo...and have had enough of the repetitiveness that is GT5P/GT5 demo :lol:

Of course it didn't help one bit that PD gave us one of the worst event updates in a long time either :ouch:....probably to keep their servers quiet lol

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back