Italian Classic 4WD Power @ Suzuka 600PP - xx:07 / :27 / :47

• Thread starter Ren
  • 38 comments
Ren, I cannot understand what matching problems you are having. Mine has been fine all this time, except for the odd errors and being a camera man.
Racing was pretty good last night.

Darren, TA, well, thanks for the feedback. Not that it helps me much or is good news in that sense, but maybe I need to just try again and also look into my network settings, again :ouch:. Others all also still complaining about connecting issues, though, I reckon at the end of the day it goes up and down and you just need to have a blistering line or luck. I seem short in both, and time lately, but things will get better I'm sure

I'm using a normal 384k line, and I believe some complain with a 4mb line, so I guess it's also luck as well. Keep at it m8. It's great racing on a full grid with you guys, as well as the GTHQ members. Hope to see you guys there tonight.

Complaining with a 4MB line? => that's me :lol: Coughing up copious amounts of cash for the best internet available but still 👎. I will keep at it though, I've had such good times online :). Won't be around for the nest week or so, though, hauling in the garage (and I've exhausted my catalogue of self-excuses for shifting priorities towards racing if you know what I mean :lol:)

Ill try and join you guys in this one! Got 2.15.189 in clean air while leading a race:tup:!

EDIT: Got 2.14.525 with draft!

Last edited:
Guys, I would appreciate some help here.

This afternoon I raced at Suzuka PP600 4X4 with my red Evo X.
In the grid there were 3 more drives; GTP_001, and other two with OFFLINE [--], one with a black evo X and the other with a white R8.

The race starts well, the black evo attacks the corners well and gets away from the pack fast, while I was enjoying a battle with GTP_001 and the white R8.

In the last chicane, going to the last corner of the track, I find the black evo idle right in the middle of my racing line!
I was caught by surprise, I didn't know he was there, so in a quick move I try to avoid him by letting go of the accelerator and turn left.
But at the exact same moment I turn left, the guy from the black evo turns left and hits the accelerator, trying to protect his position, as a result I crash right into him, loosing control of my car, and hinting the barrier in the pit entry.

I got so MAD, that for the first time I yelled at the game. For the rest of the race I just parked my car in the pits and waited.

In the end, he didn't even won, the member GP_001 was driving a Skyline R34, and won the race with a huge gap.

I just wanna know, what the hell is OFFLINE? I'm so angry with this right now...

I just wanna know, what the hell is OFFLINE? I'm so angry with this right now...

Offline is when the disconnect from PSN before entering a race. That way, as you have seen, you cannot know there PSN I.D. I have seen a trend in this lately. Seen a whole group of "offline" racers at HSR 👎

There really is nothing you can do, except park it and go for a breather or continue the race till the end.

Offline is when the disconnect from PSN before entering a race. That way, as you have seen, you cannot know there PSN I.D. I have seen a trend in this lately. Seen a whole group of "offline" racers at HSR 👎

There really is nothing you can do, except park it and go for a breather or continue the race till the end.

It's very frustrating...
Since I saw a driver with the GTP tag, I assumed that driver would know something.

Ah well, it's part of the past now, guess I just needed to throw it out.

Back