ITECHNO Garage! [2/5 Slots open] F10 ,F2007,x1,LM, 260+ Available

  • Thread starter Thread starter ilovetechno
  • 343 comments
  • 17,938 views
i have tried adding u again on psn.

my vertigo for f10
 
Sauber c9 for penzzoil?
If so send to ilovetechnopt
Receive from eusoumau

Yea can be, will send after you accept the request.
Send the car when I say, because the savegame trick...
 
Mazda BP FALKEN RX-7 (D1GP)
‘03 BMW M3 GTR Race Car ‘01
Chaparral 2J Race Car ‘70
Audi Abt Audi TT-R Touring Car ‘02
Bentley Speed 8 Race Car ‘03

I'll trade my R8 LMs for any of the ones I listed.

Ball's in your court.
 
Mazda BP FALKEN RX-7 (D1GP)
‘03 BMW M3 GTR Race Car ‘01
Chaparral 2J Race Car ‘70
Audi Abt Audi TT-R Touring Car ‘02
Bentley Speed 8 Race Car ‘03

I'll trade my R8 LMs for any of the ones I listed.

Ball's in your court.

Slot 1&2 now closed , so pick the car you want.

Ball back to you :D
 
hey, I have a Chevrolet Camaro LM Race Car (green-white) with 0 miles would trade it for your Chaparral 2J Race Car ‘70 from your main account.

I can trade now!
Cheers, T
 
hey, I have a Chevrolet Camaro LM Race Car (green-white) with 0 miles would trade it for your Chaparral 2J Race Car ‘70 from your main account.

I can trade now!
Cheers, T



Sorry that slot is closed mate.
Missed wixy15 post above.
Only slot 3&4 open now
 
Audi Abt Audi TT-R Touring Car ‘02

My pick.

I don't understand the slot thing so tell me when you can do it. I have tomorrow booked.
 
Panoz Esperante GTR-1 Race Car ‘98 for your ticket 1000.. ?
 
Back