ITECHNO Garage! [2/5 Slots open] F10 ,F2007,x1,LM, 260+ Available

  • Thread starter Thread starter ilovetechno
  • 343 comments
  • 17,938 views
Ok I checked it.

Purple is #13 and has 0 miles.

Silver is #3 and has 6000 miles but fully restored (chassis and engine).

Ill have the #13 please.

send to ilovetechnopt
receive from ilovetechnopt
 
i have sent friend request to ilovetechnopt.

as soon as you accept i will send vertigo race car
 
i have sent friend request to ilovetechnopt.

as soon as you accept i will send vertigo race car

Only slot 1 available atm.
Either choose from that, or wait 5 hours for my next reset to send.
What car are you after again please?
 
ok, my psn is wixy15

now have x1 so looking for f2007
 
Last edited:
Reset time here in UK,so let`s trade.
 
Anyone ready to trade now?
 
Ready to trade now!
 
Do you want a level 21 ticket?
 
i got a R390 Road Car if your still needed that car..
 
Actually I have the Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car ‘98 in one of my slots.

I'd like your #11 Violet X2010.
 
Let`s do it!

send to ilovetechnopt
receive from ilovetechnopt
 
u never contacted me yesterday.

do u want vertigo race car for f2007?
 
u never contacted me yesterday.

do u want vertigo race car for f2007?

Yes I do but ill be offline now for 2-3 hours , if you still online then...

Ok I send from qwwerty5 and receive from Counter_Z23.

Once again thanks , a pleasure doing trade with you. +11111
Maybe we could trade some more after reset if you`re online?
 
Once again thanks , a pleasure doing trade with you. +11111
Maybe we could trade some more after reset if you`re online?


I won't be online after reset. Also last time you sent me the blue X2010 but it wasn't the midnight blue one. You sent the wrong one, you sent satin blue.
 
Online now and ready to trade!
 
I don't have anything from your wants, but would you do my Renault 5 Maxi Turbo Rally Car ‘85 for either a Ferrari 330 P4 or Chaparral 2D ?
 
Sure!
Ready now?
If so send to ilovetechnopt
Receive from ilovetrade
And what car you prefer P4 or 2D?
 
I prefer the 330 p4.
I will send from slifer_87.
Please send the car to tweety_j

I will send two friend requests right now.
 
Nissan PENNZOIL R34 for Camaro LM or other of your wanted list? I got a few cars that you want, see my marketplace...

Can trade right now!
 
Nissan PENNZOIL R34 for Camaro LM or other of your wanted list? I got a few cars that you want, see my marketplace...

Can trade right now!

Sure.
Give me 5 min trading atm!

Hmm tuga?
 
Back