ITECHNO Garage! [2/5 Slots open] F10 ,F2007,x1,LM, 260+ Available

  • Thread starter Thread starter ilovetechno
  • 343 comments
  • 17,938 views
Slot 2 now closed.
 
hey i have the neon orange x10, looking to trade for the yellow x10 only available 21/02 onwards is that ok?
 
hey i have the neon orange x10, looking to trade for the yellow x10 only available 21/02 onwards is that ok?

Yeah can book it for ya.
Add ilovetechnopt to send and receive.
 
Only 4 slots open now, be fast people.
 
have u booked me in for 12hours time or so?
 
my # 3-Light Grey (Silver) 0 miles

for your # 7-Midnight Blue

i can trade 2/12

thanks
 
my # 3-Light Grey (Silver) 0 miles

for your # 7-Midnight Blue

i can trade 2/12

thanks

That slot is booked for tommorow mate
 
I have my eye on your Gold Mazda Furai in slot 5.
Can trade you a Neon Orange X1 0 miles now.
 
I have my eye on your Gold Mazda Furai in slot 5.
Can trade you a Neon Orange X1 0 miles now.

ready now if you still up to trade
 
I got the Zonda you looking for i think 0 m.
im interested in ticket 24, contact me if your interested.
Ihave plenty standard 0m. too.
 
Still waiting for acceptance of fr.

Never mind. Offer withdrawn. It's 00:30am here and i'd like to actually get something done before the sun comes up.
Maybe next time.
 
I have all the below cars. Looking for the F2007.
Pagani Zonda LM Race Car -> Priority
Pescarolo Sport Courage C60 – Peugeot Race Car ‘03 [#18] Red Mirrors-> Priority
Audi R8 Race Car ‘01-> Priority
 
I have all the below cars. Looking for the F2007.
Pagani Zonda LM Race Car -> Priority
Pescarolo Sport Courage C60 – Peugeot Race Car ‘03 [#18] Red Mirrors-> Priority
Audi R8 Race Car ‘01-> Priority
Wich one has 0 miles?
 
Slot 2 now closed
 
#15 Cranberry X2010 for your Level 24 ticket.. ?
 
#15 Cranberry X2010 for your Level 24 ticket.. ?

Sure.
Can only trade in 25 min , so meanwhile add me on PSN
Add ilovetechnopt to send #15
Add ilovetrade1 to receive ticket lvl 24
 
I will give you either a Purple or Silver X2010 for the Midnight Blue X2010?

Can do trade now.
 
I will give you either a Purple or Silver X2010 for the Midnight Blue X2010?

Can do trade now.

By purple do you mean #13?
And by silver do you mean #3?

And mileage on them please?
 
Ok I checked it.

Purple is #13 and has 0 miles.

Silver is #3 and has 6000 miles but fully restored (chassis and engine).
 
Back