Its almost April, where the heck is Zahara?

  • Thread starter Thread starter fortbo
  • 38 comments
  • 3,406 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
3,988
United States
Chicago
Messages
fortbo
Messages
fortbo
They said February, it didn't come out in February. We just went through a whole month of march with not a single new car or track. The amount of disappointment I have for this game is rising. I wish they would AT LEAST tell us what is going on. I just find it rather unprofessional for a business(which is what they are) to announce dates for something and then when they miss those dates act like nothing happened.
 
Are you new here?! They've been letting us down with timings on everything. Soo disappointed with the support on this game so far.
 
Do we really need to rehash the exact same points again?

Updates will come out when they come out. Complaining will not make them arrive any sooner.

Surely after all this time you'd figure out how PD operates - on its own schedule...
 
Are you new here?! They've been letting us down with timings on everything. Soo disappointed with the support on this game so far.
I'm not new here, and its not about the timing that is getting me frustrated. It is that they act like nothing happened when they miss that date and brush it off as no big deal.
 
I was joking :P although im not sure it came across like that! my bad! I don't understand how a company with a franchise this well held and respected can do such a sub standard effort with customer interaction/content updates and development.
 
How about bugfixes and glitches? Like flawed physics engine with unrealistic top speed. Last evening i tried some SSRX online lobby: everyone doing 550+kph in their Supras or Mercs. LOL what a nonsence and unrealistic simulation.
 
Beating-a-dead-horse.gif
 
where the heck are many things...not only that
 
Oh my god not one of these threads again. OP we don't know anything at this time until PD announces something or Jordan gives us some info, until then nobody on this forum doesn't know anything at all at this time.
 
It's available to drive around right now. You need to push beyond the virtual divide.

LMAO! :lol:



I never had faith in SSR11, just a mistake by the video guy I think. But yeah where's Seattle and Route X II?

Man... that would be one RUDE-A$$ mistake by Mr. Editor there. :ouch:
 
With Sony laying-off numerous entertainment staff this year in their re-alignment program I suspect PD staff took a hit with the amount of personal on their staff. I received from Sony an announcement in their TV service newsletter that as of 1 April that the tech line for authorized tv servicers would be closed, so that means I have no place to call for technical support. I think Sony is really in hurting status thus cutting personal to save money.
 
Oh my god not one of these threads again. OP we don't know anything at this time until PD announces something or Jordan gives us some info, until then nobody on this forum doesn't know anything at all at this time.
I wasn't expecting anyone to know anything, I am just tired of the way PD handles things like this. Did you even read my post?
 
I wasn't expecting anyone to know anything, I am just tired of the way PD handles things like this. Did you even read my post?

Yea I read your post and I understand your frustration along with the rest of the GT community. It is frustrating that pd hasn't given us any info either. You are asking where is the promise track that we was suppose to get and I said nobody on this forum knows anything at this time.
 
Trying to make its way from PD's ass to the real world.
 
polyphony don't deserve my trust and respect, which they did with this game have no excuses, we were left behind, should be giving priority to gt7 or fixing the DriveClub.
 
Sebastian Vettel is still beta-testing the track trying to get Gold on the new Seasonal Events created for it...
 
They are keeping for themselves. LOL

gollum.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back