Its almost April, where the heck is Zahara?

  • Thread starter Thread starter fortbo
  • 38 comments
  • 3,406 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet there won't even be a sound patch. They will just save it for GT7.
Yeah right. I doubt we'll ever see a Gran Turismo game with good-sounding cars. Strange how some companies just manage to get good sounds, maybe not spot on, but they're still far superior to PD here.
polyphony don't deserve my trust and respect, which they did with this game have no excuses, we were left behind, should be giving priority to gt7 or fixing the DriveClub.
PD working on DriveClub? :confused: As far as I know, they're not associated with DriveClub in any way.
 
GT6 spec 2.0 with:
-Sound improvement patch
-Zahara track
-Course creator + gps creator
-Ayrton Senna full content
-10 vision gt cars
-Event creator
-Shuffle races


Funny thing is, people would totally explode with delight if we got that, but the only thing there that is a big ask, is the sound improvement. Zahara we've seen, course creator is promised in GT6 pre-release material, Senna content is due anyway, as are the Vision GT cars, and an event creator and shuffle races really wouldn't be so hard to implement.... it really shouldn't be that far off to have all of this - except the sounds, if it's not the sound engine that's at fault, then it could be they need to re-sample a LOT of cars, and this would naturally take time.
 
Im thinking we'd get the Gran Turismo: The Movie DLC before we get our promised content at this rate..
 
Where's the 1/4 drag strip? People might actually wantto know what difference their engine and gearbox tuning makes. ..
 
Where's the 1/4 drag strip? People might actually wantto know what difference their engine and gearbox tuning makes. ..
Don't be surprised if at some point you get Virtual Stopwatch DLC as PD's answer to a Drag Strip.
 
I like the update hype trains here~ When an update is due, and when it finally hits, we all just go nuts here and have loads of fun. I don't wanna miss the next hype train, so I'm checking everyday for the latest news on the next update. Seeming as we have a hint of nothing from PD, the hype meter only builds overtime...

To speculate an idea that's as wide as outer space, if we were to get anything, expect it during the weekly maintenance period tonight, at 23:00 to 01:00 EST. I wanna ride that train again! :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back