I've opened a GTPlanet Xbox Club

• Thread starter Fortinbras
  • 51 comments
There is for preview members.

Eh, it could be, if the club were marketing itself as "official". But AFAIK, @Fortinbras hasn't presented it that way. I believe there can be multiple admins of clubs, so whenever the update rolls out for us normies, there's no reason we all can't work together. 👍

Its like the GTP Crew for GTAV, Couple Mods, Admins are on top, so they can control the crew, to a certain extent.

Joined the Club yesterday! Im excited :)

I'll join up. XBL: Theloden1

Xbl: youngbumpy

Invitation sent.

If this club is [GTP], then I'm in already.

This is NOT a Forza club.

Again: There's a new feature called clubs on Xbox. Clubs are comparable to Communities on PS4.

Members can post on the feed, chat, look for a group (for any game), organize play sessions (for any game) and play tournaments (soon).

With clubs you can see if members of GTP are online. You don't need everyone on your friends list.

Like I said on page one: As soon as mods join I'll give them admin rights.

This feature is in preview.

Invite requested (NLxAROSA).

Accepted.

It's pretty easy on PC, just download the Xbox beta app, select the Clubs tab and search for the GTPlanet club, then request an invite.

Anyone able to toss me an invite? GT is DT770.

Edit:disregard. Once I upgraded Byron Bay to level 3, the game showed me the club feature and I searched and found the GTP club. 👍

Last edited:
Okay...

please read the OP. This is not a Forza Horizon club in the game. This is an Xbox club for the GTP community on Xbox Live.

LOL, until the official Club GTP has its own thread people are going to keep crashing this one I think.

Back