[Jack Bauer] DAMN IT!! [/Jack Bauer]

  • Thread starter Thread starter tabs
  • 10 comments
  • 890 views
Messages
2,421
United States
Southern California
I think this is kind of cool:


I'll toss this one up too, because it's so awesome:

 
damn it! damn it! damn it! GAWDDAMNIT! :lol:
 
Haha.

I knew about the beer thing. It was in a 24 book a read. I never knew he said it that much though. :D
 
I watched the first season and liked it. But, I hated his daughter. I wanted her to die, and instead, his wife dies.

So, the second season, she's back in it, and doing annoying stupid things like not listening to her father. Why he didn't kill her, I'll never know. He kills everybody else, so why not her? She deserved it.

Is she still in the show? If not, I just might start watching it again.
 
She's in seasons 1-4, and a very brief appearence in season 5.
 
G.T
She's in seasons 1-4, and a very brief appearence in season 5.
OK, then I don't need to watch. 👍
 
She wasn't in season 4 at all and she was in a couple of scenes in season 5 over 2 or 3 episodes, nothing major. In season 3 and season 5 she doesn't really play big plot roles, in season 3 her plot is a personal story, not to do with the terror threat, if you hate Kim though, avoid season 2.
 
She wasn't in Season 4? Oh, I thought she was, my bad.
 
Yep, season 4 = Kimless 24.
 
live4speed
She wasn't in season 4 at all and she was in a couple of scenes in season 5 over 2 or 3 episodes, nothing major. In season 3 and season 5 she doesn't really play big plot roles, in season 3 her plot is a personal story, not to do with the terror threat, if you hate Kim though, avoid season 2.

I actually hated her more during Day 1, even the mom got on my nerves a few times.

You can’t help but laugh, though. She (Kim) always manages to get into the most ridiculous situations. For example, the psycho dude with the bomb shelter was pretty random.

But yeah, Season 4 is Kim-Free (one of the main reasons it’s one of my favorites) and she is pretty much non-existent in Season 5. 👍
 
tabs
I actually hated her more during Day 1, even the mom got on my nerves a few times.

You can’t help but laugh, though. She (Kim) always manages to get into the most ridiculous situations. For example, the psycho dude with the bomb shelter was pretty random.

But yeah, Season 4 is Kim-Free (one of the main reasons it’s one of my favorites) and she is pretty much non-existent in Season 5. 👍

Cool, thanks for the info. 👍

I hate that character so much, and I think she ruins the entire show. Plus, she's not the good looking and not very talented as an actress. Same goes for the mom, but she's dead.
 
Back