Jack Spade's FFB settings: an Android app (updated to 1.6.1)

Sorry guys, but I've identified a few things I want/need to sort out:
- The spinner workaround I've set up is a pain to maintain. I'm going to revisit how the user can select a car (or not if I'm not satisfied)
- I need to be able to handle more than 4 or 5 set ups so I'm going to switch from buttons to tabs.
- I think I found a way to do without writing csv files on the storage. There's some rewriting to do there
- To go with (or against??) #3 , I'm going to think how I would allow saving one's settings. That'd only be once I'm happy with the rest
- I think I need to be able to work from Jack Spade's files directly rather than waiting for the Excel spreadsheet. I at least need to get in touch with the guy who did it...

If you have suggestions, make them now! :)

Just got to hope with the new update when I save these settings to every track they don't change halfway through a race weekend like they have been

I'm late to the party on this, but this is an app to let us know what we should use as FFB settings for each car?

We have to enter these values in manually, correct?

And, these values should make the car feel more realistic, or easier to drive?

I'm guessing 'Classic' is the best tab to use for this app (not sure of the differences between Classic and 66% and Bumps Plus)?

Great app tho 👍

Jerome

I'm late to the party on this, but this is an app to let us know what we should use as FFB settings for each car?

We have to enter these values in manually, correct?

And, these values should make the car feel more realistic, or easier to drive?

I'm guessing 'Classic' is the best tab to use for this app (not sure of the differences between Classic and 66% and Bumps Plus)?

Great app tho 👍

Jerome

Check Jack Spade's explanation there: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?22938-Jack-Spade-FFB-Tweaker-Files

It's worth trying out different set ups with a few cars to see what you prefer. All his settings are interesting as they have their own advantages. I often end up not sure what to choose...

Version 1.6 of the app is coming in a few hours...

Version 1.6 available!
(Well I think I haven't messed up too much, it's getting late :embarrassed:)

Sorry but you'll need to uninstall the old version before installing this one. The build process is still a work in progress.

Note also that the app doesn't need the 'FFB Settings' folder anymore. Get rid of it!

Feel free to flag up any errors in the data.
As for the fonts sizes used on the smaller screens, bear with me, I'll work on that but I had to release this new version for the others (say no to bad resolutions! :lol:)

Last edited:
VBR
@WarriusZero - Wow! Project CARS is only on version 1.4, & you're already up to 1.6!

;)

I shamelessly cheated! :D

And actually, I've just uploaded a version 1.6.1 with some minor visual changes but most importantly a low resolution friendly variant. @the_D_ please try it on your Kindle Fire. Thanks :)

720p (and Nexus 4) friends, the standard version is the less worse.

Last edited:
Just one suggestion to improve your excellent program.
You should have an option stating what has changed from one version to another.
Like that:
V1.6 Update Notes

1. DLC added cars - Bentley Continental GT3, Bentley Speed 8, BMW V12 LMR, McLaren F1 GTR, Mercedes-Benz CLK LM

2. Master Level Adjustments - FB, FC, F.Gulf, Lotus 98T, McLaren 12C GT3 McLaren 12

3. Fine Tuning - BAC Mono, Mercedes A45, Palmer Jaguar

Just one suggestion to improve your excellent program.
You should have an option stating what has changed from one version to another.
Like that:
V1.6 Update Notes

1. DLC added cars - Bentley Continental GT3, Bentley Speed 8, BMW V12 LMR, McLaren F1 GTR, Mercedes-Benz CLK LM

2. Master Level Adjustments - FB, FC, F.Gulf, Lotus 98T, McLaren 12C GT3 McLaren 12

3. Fine Tuning - BAC Mono, Mercedes A45, Palmer Jaguar

The data is the same as Jack Spade's so I don't feel the need to repeat his changes log.
I'll think about it.

Latest Posts

Back