Jack Spade's FFB settings: an Android app (updated to 1.6.1)

I have to say that since I've reset the controller settings with v1.4, I'm happier with the default settings than Jack Spade's, even after playing a bit with the Tire Force (tried a few values between 70 and 100).
I felt that with lower values, I wouldn't get enough resistance in the wheel.

But that's just me, though, and I'm not a reference at all in the matter.

Big thanks for the app! Much easier to use than the excel and ruler... ;)

Will we be getting a version 1.7 update soon for the new Audis?

Jack Spade's FFB settings are getting famous.
They've been distributed in xml format, then converted (by Wootball) into a very useful Excel format (especially for console players).
Now this data is also available as an Android app:

https://goo.gl/kn16f8

Current version: 1.6.1 (data: 1.6)
There are 2 flavours of the same version: standard and low res.

I hope this proves a bit helpful. :)

See the txt file also available from the link above for more details.

Edit: this up-to-date alternative is probably a lot better than my app... ;)
This app .the ff settings are different than Jacks..

Hello, you will update the application to the 2.0 files? I'm using http://pcars.oscarolim.pt/cars site, but I still prefer your application.

Well I've been thinking about retiring my app since @Jose Mendonca 's web app covers it and some more but it looks like a few people still want me to make an effort. I might have to rethink this...

This app .the ff settings are different than Jacks..

What?? Are you just trying to tell me that my stuff is not up to date? Because I know. :)

After deliberating with myself, I've decided that my app is not worth maintaining.
@Jose Mendonca 's webapp is the way forward.
If you like something in my app, suggest it to Oscar, he's proved to be very good at listening to comments. 👍

(I have a few more, already, that I need to talk about! :D)
Sure, throw it my way and I'll look into them :)

That's a bummer, I really think a offline app is the better solution.

Thanks for what you've done, anyways.

Not as good as an offline app.. but the office programs are good enough on phones to use the spreadsheets. That is what I was doing.. but now if there is a new version and I don't want to wait I just open jacks tweaker files directly on my phone - they are pretty easy to read and convert to the console settings.

Back